How do you win at 5th pick every game?

#1Dollarman_2005Posted 3/14/2013 4:57:22 AM
Why are you forced to support because you awnt to duo with your friend?

Every.

Single.

Game.

Forever watching Caitlyns lose to Vaynes.

I'm at the pointw here I won't play support. I'd rather play something fun and lose than play support.

The real question is. Why are you reported for picking something that's not Taric / Thresh / Leona / Sona / Soraka / BORED AS F*** WATCHING PEOPLE FARM.

It's not fun. It's not. Anyone who says OMG YOU NEED TO MAKE PLAYS doesn't understand that low level ADCs are going to sit and try to farm and not try to trade, poke, or initiate for ganks. Caits will farm at max range rather than try to harass, people literally walk into skill shots, and despite your best "Cmon team we can do it!" you ultimately cannot push the tower down by yourself.

This game is too hard at 5th pick and you guys all know it.
#2gaara999999Posted 3/14/2013 4:58:40 AM
Duo with a person that isn't drastically better than you.
---
Your Existance is a plothole - Kaiolini
You aren't on YouTube so this makes your topic not real so hurhurhur. -Drekerr
#3The-World-SevenPosted 3/14/2013 4:59:20 AM
your set ups

apparently

are not strong enough

blame less
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#4Dollarman_2005(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 5:03:48 AM
So then what do you do when you're taric and the cait farms at max range?

What do you do? Cause if you stun the most you can do is a stun W combo with MAYBE 1 auto attack from the cait as she walks up the lane. Meanwhile, you'll actually be eating damage from the stutter stepping ADC on their team.

HELP ME CAUSE I CANT DO IT
#5Fenrir the WolfPosted 3/14/2013 5:07:08 AM
Outright tell them you're duo. Some people hate duo bots, so maybe they'll let one or both of you go elsewhere.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#6Dollarman_2005(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 5:08:10 AM
We never tell them we're duo. We dont want them to have false expectations. We don't duo bot because we roll lane lose game. It's better if someone is in the jungle helping lanes.
#7natchu96Posted 3/14/2013 5:33:00 AM
I usually end up going "screw meta" and just do whatever makes sense that I know I can pull off.
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun." - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
#8Sin___Posted 3/14/2013 5:33:22 AM
play taric and win the game
---
Steam/LoL: F5in .:. http://youtube.com/SinOwns
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i298/dinkidooda/F5.png
#9RimewindmasterPosted 3/14/2013 6:00:37 AM
Being a support is not a boring thing. Making someone else's laning phase is fun as hell. Also, turning bot into a bloodbath is a great time. Slayfest 2013.
---
I love a good cold, adore a fine snow shower, and revel in blizzards
#10-Hydreigon-Posted 3/14/2013 6:07:02 AM
Rimewindmaster posted...
Being a support is not a boring thing. Making someone else's laning phase is fun as hell. Also, turning bot into a bloodbath is a great time. Slayfest 2013.

0/10
---
Vyro of http://www.eShopGamers.com/
~I review crap~