Season 1, got within 20 Elo of Platinum...

#1OmfgitsBlahPosted 3/14/2013 5:08:01 AM(edited)
3 consecutive 4v5s, followed by a 2/11 win/loss streak. Dropped me down to 1600. Did this just before seasonal change, ended up there.

Season 2, go to 1844 Elo. 6 more I would have had plat. Six consecutive losses, two of them 4v5s. Proceed to win 1 lose 2 five more times, give up at 1720.

This season, sail to Gold I. Win 2 LP, lose 20, win 20 to get promo series. Three consecutive 4v5s. Win 3 to get back to promo series, 2 4v5s (one won) and 2 2/20 collective bot lanes (both lost).

Now I'm back down to 18 LP Win one, lose 2 x 3. I'm really, really demotivated.

I've been consistently getting games like this:

http://i.imgur.com/DxIXfTS.jpg

And I'm not even joking. If we win, it's because I hard-carried. If we lose, I went even, and (almost always bot) lane went 2/14 or something.

http://i.imgur.com/NZeJQeN.jpg

Now that's consistency. (The 4/6/8 Nasus win was the extremely, EXTREMELY rare example where I get 450 on Q and tank while a competent ADC carries for once)

The cho loss was a 4v5. Completely unwinnable.

So how do I stay motivated in the face of extreme and utter stupidity? I know that if I just keep playing, I'll get to Platinum eventually, and usually I rally my team and try to stay positive and motivated, but I just feel so lethargic about it. Not for another season.

I'm so close to just giving up. And you know what the Nasus carry game was? Freaking Nasus Morde bot. Do I need to just play troll lanes to win? I really don't understand.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#2TekutsoPosted 3/14/2013 5:32:37 AM
I lost 5 promo series in a row to get to gold.

Get on my level.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#3Quiet_NoisePosted 3/14/2013 5:42:26 AM
Solo que at the end of the day has an element of luck. If you want to eliminate it, fond a team of four others. You have to accept that for every person who gets screwed with matchmaking, there's my friend who goes 9 and 1 in placements, hits silver 1, and thinks he's awesome at the game.

He runs Clarity + Heal Soraka.

In any lane.
#4dennis941012Posted 3/14/2013 5:44:14 AM(edited)
S1 didn't even bother with ranked
S2 hit 1800 decayed to 1600~
S3 with the changes hit plat placement matches in 20~ games
lost the promo due to f*** same troll twice and 4vs5
went back up failed again due to uncooperative team (At least this time I had a chance of winning >_>)
40~ semi-loss streak with 1-2 wins here and there demoted to gold 2
got back up to gold 1
now i am gaining 3-5 lp per win -.- THIS IS **** IMPOSSIBLE TO CLIMB AHHHHHH
at least make me gain 10lp per win it takes too ****ing long to even hit 100 anymore
I need to duo queue with someone else than yoss >_>
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#5OmfgitsBlah(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 4:59:15 PM
dennis941012 posted...
S1 didn't even bother with ranked
S2 hit 1800 decayed to 1600~
S3 with the changes hit plat placement matches in 20~ games
lost the promo due to f*** same troll twice and 4vs5
went back up failed again due to uncooperative team (At least this time I had a chance of winning >_>)
40~ semi-loss streak with 1-2 wins here and there demoted to gold 2
got back up to gold 1
now i am gaining 3-5 lp per win -.- THIS IS **** IMPOSSIBLE TO CLIMB AHHHHHH
at least make me gain 10lp per win it takes too ****ing long to even hit 100 anymore

You're gold I? I'm tempted to duo with you, even though you seem to complain... well, honestly, as much as I do.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#6Blbmbr666Posted 3/14/2013 6:56:44 PM

We did pretty well when we duo'd. I'm game whenever mang. CAUSE SOLO QUEUE IS GOING SO WELL FOR ME.
---
League of Legends IGN: JOEYballsGOTTI
http://i.imgur.com/bLa3Q.jpg
#7WFG_ElitestPosted 3/14/2013 6:58:50 PM
i love how you went 1/1/1 and ryze went super positive against you, seems like you didn't do a good job following up your lane
---
twitch.tv/elitest