My 1st experience with Thresh ADC in rank.

#1happyscrub1Posted 3/14/2013 8:12:56 AM
I played Leblanc and had to carry him >.> He was like 0/2/5 for the 1st half of the game. And those assist were mostly from 2 ganks from me and jungler. Seemed like he didn't do much damage, even with a BT. He had good CC though.

I forgot to take a screen shot

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25916511#history

After we got the 1st baron did he start to do some damage. By then, we were way ahead already and snowballing hard. I didn't see him turn into a late game monster like Vayne or Kog.

Just 1 experience, but if he's not that great early game, why not just get kog or vayne? @ all you people that claimed he was great.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#2HagenExPosted 3/14/2013 8:15:42 AM
The thing with Thresh is if you chain someone, youre losing two seconds which is not productive for an ADC. Sure he has CC, but an ADC doesnt have time to CC, DPS is where it's at.

That's his main problem imo and the fract that he doesnt benefit as much form attack speed as other adcs.
#3HydreigoonPosted 3/14/2013 8:18:08 AM
I'm more interested in that Nunu game
---
Nami is my waifu
White FC: 3181 8609 7858 /// White 2 FC: 3053 5724 9151
#4NinjaKangarooPosted 3/14/2013 8:19:55 AM
i think of him as a defensive ADC, someone who can potentially put out ADC numbers while staying durable and/or having utility. Somewhat like a Graves(The highest Damage I would consider probably), Ashe, or ADC Kennen.

Or, in fact Urgot, but not to that same degree of bruiser.

He can protect himself pretty well, and even initiate, but he may not have the most impressive damage output. That's good on some teams, but it has flaws.
---
XBL GT: NinjaKangarooo ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUqOUGlqsc8 )
#5MegaSTVPosted 3/14/2013 8:20:33 AM
He can actually kill people by himself. He can disengage. He can help the AP carry disengage.

Thresh is not the best ADC or a great ADC. But he IS a versatile ADC. And he gets stronger as the game goes on. While he can't Q in mid team fight, he can use it to start a team fight or to stop an escaping enemy.
---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968
#6happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:23:52 AM
Hydreigoon posted...
I'm more interested in that Nunu game

My nunu game? nunu vs jayce top and just ignore all his pokes. Bully him out of lane when my per lvl runes kick in.

Pretty funny cause I just started the same match up. Doing magic pen runes this time though
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#7happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:51:12 AM
Well that was a GG game. Bot fed like crazy
---