About draft vs blind pick

#1Milkydragon102Posted 3/14/2013 1:57:26 PM
Is it just me, or does the skill level seem to be just a notch above in draft? Mind you, I'm only level 25, so I haven't seen any ranked games yet, but it seems like in draft my games will go on forever because both teams are, dare I say... Good. Nobody "feeds hard" and both teams have good and bad plays.

Whereas in blind pick, one side snowballs to victory within the first 30 minutes.

WHATCHU THINK GFAQS DRAFT > BLIND?
---
TAAAAAAARKUSSSS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHtRggFsNA&feature=related
#2matrix0523Posted 3/14/2013 1:58:34 PM
Draft > Blind. Easy. Unless you have a liking for autistic children, stay away from blind pick.
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#3KoHfamPosted 3/14/2013 1:59:34 PM
Blind > Draft

Draft take 2 long bor.
---
Just my .02. LoL IGN: SSJRoshi
Hi, I'd like to buy all your chocolate please.
#4FlareZeroPosted 3/14/2013 2:00:14 PM
Nobody cares about blind. They just want to instalock their favourite champ and do whatever they want (aka kids with ADHD and no patience). Draft sifts out most of those people so you get better games.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#5TwilightKing13Posted 3/14/2013 2:03:19 PM
Normal drafts has more tryhard trolls and ragers than blind normals.
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
#6FreshSushiPosted 3/14/2013 2:17:58 PM
Hahahaa good. There's no difference between draft and normal except in draft you don't have to deal with try hard Xins and Vis every game cause you can ban them.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#7SoraOwnsAllPosted 3/14/2013 2:19:22 PM
Normal drafts has more tryhard trolls and ragers than blind normals.

the average skill, I've also noticed, is a lot lower in normal draft than in normal blind.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#8MIG297Posted 3/14/2013 2:20:25 PM
Only difference is you get to counter pick intentionally in draft tbh.

Still get the same kids who just lock whoever the hell they want and troll.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#9ryanaPosted 3/14/2013 2:41:57 PM
I prefer draft, but normally I end up playing blind because I don't want to wait a half hour for a match to start.

I wish that was an exaggeration, but I've actually had to wait a half hour before. There needs to be a larger punishment for queue dodging.
#10aHappySackaPosted 3/14/2013 2:44:09 PM
Draft > Blind

Don't listen to the trolls that say otherwise, blind has far more idiots and douchebags. But it is true that games take much longer to get started but it's not too bad a trade-off.

If you have to play a mode blind then it has to be dominion.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=