the chocho train

#1Dwhite_1Posted 3/14/2013 10:51:54 PM
is this guy more effective by using his auto attacks and vorpal spikes for dmg with his spells being utility around that, or is it more hes better by using his spells for dmg and his auto attacks compliment for some free dmg?

also how does one play mid cho? what items

same goes for top plz and ty
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#2Dwhite_1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 11:14:32 PM
^
---
#3Dwhite_1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 11:48:59 PM
oh to hell with all of you
---
#4EcchiBakaPosted 3/14/2013 11:49:50 PM
Oh man, I just picked up Cho! I'm not an expert but I can tell what I've experienced.

I max E first. In top lane, it helps me last hit and it does sorta poke at melee champs for some minor damage. I use Rupture and Feral Scream sparingly, Q takes a lot of mana to use and I'd rather just keep it to get away from ganks and disengaging, and I'll harass a bit with W when I feel like it. Trust me, if they go in deep and they don't have much health, Feast is the ONLY damage you'll need.

Because I don't build much damage on Cho, I can't tell you how to go mid because I haven't done AP Cho yet. I really like the perks Tanky Cho brings to the team being able to just run up and set off alarms on the other team that pretty much say "Hey, we need to get the **** out". Catching any of their team besides the tank in a Rupture then using Feral Scream usually equals death.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#5Dwhite_1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 11:51:06 PM
KloudtheYoukai posted...
Oh man, I just picked up Cho! I'm not an expert but I can tell what I've experienced.

I max E first. In top lane, it helps me last hit and it does sorta poke at melee champs for some minor damage. I use Rupture and Feral Scream sparingly, Q takes a lot of mana to use and I'd rather just keep it to get away from ganks and disengaging, and I'll harass a bit with W when I feel like it. Trust me, if they go in deep and they don't have much health, Feast is the ONLY damage you'll need.

Because I don't build much damage on Cho, I can't tell you how to go mid because I haven't done AP Cho yet. I really like the perks Tanky Cho brings to the team being able to just run up and set off alarms on the other team that pretty much say "Hey, we need to get the **** out". Catching any of their team besides the tank in a Rupture then using Feral Scream usually equals death.

how do you usually build him in top lane?
---
#6EcchiBakaPosted 3/14/2013 11:58:17 PM
Depends on who I'm going against. If it's an AD that I'm scared of or having trouble with, I'll go FH (rushing Glacial Shroud first). Anything else I'll usually get Iceborne Gauntlet. Ninja Tabi or Merc Treads for the appropriate situation.

Afterwards I like to get Wit's End to add to the on-hit damage from E as well as get some magic resistance. Then I usually just build whatever the hell the team needs.

Shurs, Randuin's, Sunfire, other tanky stuff.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png