To those who don't main Kayle, but still brought Aether Wing...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. To those who don't main Kayle, but still brought Aether Wing...
2 years ago#1
Did you have any regrets? I don't main Kayle, but her skin is kinda cool. Whenever she use E, she has that god-sort of vibe that makes me want to buy the skin.
2 years ago#2
Her AA with that skin makes me feel good

Don't have tons of playtime with it though, only have it on PBE. Only played it like 6 times or so, but the model animations are great IMO. The spell effects are meh IMO. Soundwork isn't terrible IMO.

one more time, IMO
2 years ago#3
zeppelin312 posted...
Her AA with that skin makes me feel good

Don't have tons of playtime with it though, only have it on PBE. Only played it like 6 times or so, but the model animations are great IMO. The spell effects are meh IMO. Soundwork isn't terrible IMO.

one more time, IMO

Your opinions are noted. Thank you.
2 years ago#4
define main
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
2 years ago#5
I don't use Kayle often, but I bought it. I love most everything about the skin, including the splash. There's only one thing I don't like; it looks small. If you put her next to any other female in the game, she's kind of dwarfed by comparison, no matter what perspective you want to look at it from. They need to increase her scale a little bit or something.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
2 years ago#6
Her model size ratio to other champs is way to small, till they fix that then I'll consider it
---
LOL ign - Gonk
2 years ago#7
I don't main her, but I play her often enough and I'm still very happy with the skin.
2 years ago#8
Gevauden posted...
Her model size ratio to other champs is way to small, till they fix that then I'll consider it

Oh... wow. Now that you mention it, she is indeed smaller. That sold me out. Watched the spotlight and Kayle looks like a midget compared to Kat.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. To those who don't main Kayle, but still brought Aether Wing...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived