To those who don't main Kayle, but still brought Aether Wing...

#1Lune21Posted 3/15/2013 2:43:20 AM
Did you have any regrets? I don't main Kayle, but her skin is kinda cool. Whenever she use E, she has that god-sort of vibe that makes me want to buy the skin.
#2zeppelin312Posted 3/15/2013 2:46:07 AM
Her AA with that skin makes me feel good

Don't have tons of playtime with it though, only have it on PBE. Only played it like 6 times or so, but the model animations are great IMO. The spell effects are meh IMO. Soundwork isn't terrible IMO.

one more time, IMO
#3Lune21(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 2:47:24 AM
zeppelin312 posted...
Her AA with that skin makes me feel good

Don't have tons of playtime with it though, only have it on PBE. Only played it like 6 times or so, but the model animations are great IMO. The spell effects are meh IMO. Soundwork isn't terrible IMO.

one more time, IMO

Your opinions are noted. Thank you.
#4BhelliumPosted 3/15/2013 2:51:29 AM
define main
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#5ChocoboDreamsPosted 3/15/2013 2:53:15 AM
I don't use Kayle often, but I bought it. I love most everything about the skin, including the splash. There's only one thing I don't like; it looks small. If you put her next to any other female in the game, she's kind of dwarfed by comparison, no matter what perspective you want to look at it from. They need to increase her scale a little bit or something.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#6GevaudenPosted 3/15/2013 3:07:50 AM
Her model size ratio to other champs is way to small, till they fix that then I'll consider it
---
LOL ign - Gonk
#7princemarth23Posted 3/15/2013 3:22:16 AM
I don't main her, but I play her often enough and I'm still very happy with the skin.
#8Lune21(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 3:34:19 AM
Gevauden posted...
Her model size ratio to other champs is way to small, till they fix that then I'll consider it

Oh... wow. Now that you mention it, she is indeed smaller. That sold me out. Watched the spotlight and Kayle looks like a midget compared to Kat.