If you are not pro with Nidalee

#1PhoenixNinePosted 3/15/2013 6:30:09 AM
Stop picking her in my ranked games.

Just stop it.

I understand it's fun to throw spears, but it's not fun having to carry your useless ass.

Go play ARAM or Dominion or a normal game instead.

BUT GET OUT OF MY RANKED
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#2sunfalcon9Posted 3/15/2013 6:32:05 AM
I swear to god, every goddamn "support" nidalee ends up building ap
---
No
#3kanyediamondsPosted 3/15/2013 6:32:52 AM
Don't lie, you guys secretly do it too.
---
Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
#4TekutsoPosted 3/15/2013 6:42:32 AM
im pro with nidalee.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#5BlueJonelethPosted 3/15/2013 6:46:38 AM
sunfalcon9 posted...

True, but it's kind of necessary if she wants to be useful later on.
---
By refusing to kill your enemy, you'll endanger all the people he'll meet after you. - Gemini no Kanon -
#6TekutsoPosted 3/15/2013 6:48:39 AM
tbh though, this topic is pretty dumb.

While a bad nidalee can be a burden on your team, its the same is for any champion in this game...
---
#7PrizmSlashPosted 3/15/2013 6:53:46 AM
Tekutso posted...

While a bad nidalee can be a burden on your team, its the same is for any champion in this game...

A nidalee who can't land spears is perhaps the most useless champ in the game.
---
-_-
#8ssj4supervegetaPosted 3/15/2013 6:55:45 AM
most nidalees i see do fine with her.

i use ad nidalee and i dont think i've lost my lane yet with her lol. i have only been yelled at by my team once tho, cause i wanted to split push cause i felt we had a terrible team fighting team. or it was they just had a better one. i told them to just poke while i split push but they insisted on trying to move together and fight in the river for some reason...they died in 4 v 5 fights like 3 times and blamed me for all of it XD like...why go in without a person there? if you really want me there say so. dont wait until after the fight to be like "OMG NID WASNT THERE YOU SUCK" as if you didnt know i wasnt there >.>
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#9dennis941012Posted 3/15/2013 7:18:07 AM

and whats wrong with it?
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#10TekutsoPosted 3/15/2013 7:22:42 AM
PrizmSlash posted...
Tekutso posted...

A nidalee who can't land spears is perhaps the most useless champ in the game.

AD nid spears dont really do much damage, and even ap nid still has dumb damage in cougar form and heals. So even if nid doesnt land spears shes not completley useless, but myeah its pretty hard not to land any you'd really have to be bronze league.

Varying skill is the only thing making somebody useless.

an orianna who cant land any shots, a lux who cant land any shots, a brand who cant land anything, etc. are all just bad players and equally worthless as the next contender.

IMO there is no "most useless champ" everybody does something, the ability the player has is the only thing that can be deemed worthless.
---