Why not add a "kick player from Champ select option?"

#1SnoopLionPosted 3/15/2013 7:06:46 AM
Let's face it now that Riot has punished us yet again by adding the "Dodge and lose LP option" It's opened champions to alot more roles such as: Taric Jungle, Janna AD bruiser top, Sona and I quote "Dance fever between two turrets" and let's not forget about ol' ATT SPD only Nami! You only really occur these situations if you are in a promotion/demotion match or if last pick didn't get what they wanted and decide to take matters into their own hands. The fact of the matters is why should we lose games simply because people "don't like normal games/ Trolling isn't as fun there" For crying out loud this is Season 3 why is it taking Riot forever to be this smart?
#2iPWNtheNoobsPosted 3/15/2013 7:10:19 AM
People abuse it, check there history, meh, not an amazing player, BAM.
I am a better AP carry than this scrub, BAM.
Oh, he got counter picked top/mid? BAM.
Wow, he chose karma, BAM.
---
Trolling is a art
#3TruHNIC187Posted 3/15/2013 7:13:30 AM
all those problems could be solved if it was handled like the surrender option. With a vote of the other 4 needed. Then there would most likely be a legitimate reason u got kicked.
#4TekutsoPosted 3/15/2013 7:16:14 AM
TruHNIC187 posted...
all those problems could be solved if it was handled like the surrender option. With a vote of the other 4 needed. Then there would most likely be a legitimate reason u got kicked.

All of the issues below, would still be abused.

iPWNtheNoobs posted...
People abuse it, check there history, meh, not an amazing player, BAM.
I am a better AP carry than this scrub, BAM.
Oh, he got counter picked top/mid? BAM.
Wow, he chose karma, BAM.

---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#5happyscrub1Posted 3/15/2013 7:18:59 AM
Go play Left4dead2 and come back and see if you have the same opinion
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#6EcchiBakaPosted 3/15/2013 7:21:08 AM
There's a topic on Reddit about this but I don't have the link to it and I'm certainly too lazy to go search it up for now, but the gist was that Riot believes that Champ Select should be worked on because it's the start of just bad/madness and usually depicts the game unwinnable before the game even starts. An example was something like "A guy has a bad day, logs on to LoL and just wants to wash his frustrations away playing a mage. He gets in, calls it, but another summoner autolocks and pisses off ANOTHER summoner who also autolocks to get mid." From there the game already looks like absolute **** and the main guy plays horribly so defeat is inevitable.

A suggestion given to Riot was a "Votekick Player" option during Champ Select that would allow others to kick a toxic player to restart queue, but as an above poster already mentioned, there are so many ways to abuse this ESPECIALLY if you're in a premade that's not 5 so it doesn't provide as such a healthy experience as one might expect.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#7tombman27Posted 3/15/2013 7:32:44 AM
My idea is that they should have the ability to Q as roles (solo top, solo mid, support bot, adc/bruiser bot, jungle)

Then people will be organized according to what they chose. If people dont want to use this "meta" then they can opt into a different type of Q, that will match them with allies who also dont necessarily want to do a meta strategy.

This will leave you with two separate Q's.

1. One that will be the basic, or normal Q (what we currently have)

2. And a new one with the ability to Q up for certain roles. These roles are heavily enforced (if someone queues up for mid laner, and decided to go adc bottom anyways, and their team is NOT okay with it, they can be easily reported, and then be banned from using this other Queue.
---
Reppin the YG
#8DrakethecakePosted 3/15/2013 7:51:26 AM
If they did that silsol would never get a game
---
"Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know" joe carnahan
#9TheSchrefPosted 3/15/2013 7:56:24 AM
Drakethecake posted...
If they did that silsol would never get a game

lol.

Is he really that bad? I thought he finished #1 in Soloqueue last season and he had a pretty high rated 5v5, too. Everyone seems to hate him for some reason.
#10TruHNIC187Posted 3/15/2013 8:01:35 AM
i changed my mind. I like the "Q for role x" idea much better