If there was one thing I wish I could force my teammates to do...

#51EphidelPosted 3/16/2013 5:55:54 AM
KaijinSurohm, I'm pretty puzzled by the stats I'm seeing on your account. For someone who joined this game that long ago, you have very few games played, and there are absolutely no games in your match history. So I must ask, have you actually played League of Legends at all in the past few months?

I'm not looking to question your logic (other people seem to have that covered), but if you have an explanation for the state of that account, I would very much like to hear it.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
#52user420Posted 3/16/2013 6:40:36 AM
I was going to po***crushed by walls of text***
---
Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch TV, save for old age, obey the law, repeat after me: I am free.
#53edubsPosted 3/16/2013 8:45:48 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
Wards generally help, but it's not for everyone. If you're a support type, I'd expect that to take place more.

Overall though, Ward placement is more required for the type of enemies you're fighting. If you're fighting Stealth and Junglers, I can see wards being critical.

Overall though, I've never actually had to buy wards, since having effective teamwork gets you out of ganks and binds more times then not. Also paying attention to your minimap helps too.

If you see where all the enemy team is, you're safe to move about. If someone is MIA (really helps if someone calls it), then you should know to not overextend the lane.

So yeah. "Forcing your team to buy wards" is not always a good thing, considering teamwork and communications is a much more viable course, vs just warding, and basically playing solo with other people and/or getting mad that you expect someone else to spend their gold for you.

pre 30 detected
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#54eco masterPosted 3/16/2013 9:49:57 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
Wards generally help, but it's not for everyone.

Oh yes it is.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#55TheSchrefPosted 3/16/2013 10:04:09 AM
Y'all gettin' trolled.
#56WebBowserPosted 3/16/2013 10:52:19 AM
user420 posted...
I was going to po***crushed by walls of text***

*walking along the rubble*

Hey, is that my ward essay?
---
Enjoy writing your own stories? Like Pikmin? Want to enter a fully developed world with a blank slate to mold to your hearts content? PM Imboredsoimrest!
#57EphidelPosted 3/17/2013 2:06:41 AM
The fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif