Karma Rework Abilities

#1KaliphearPosted 3/15/2013 2:09:54 PM
So without further ado… here’s Karma’s new kit:

Passive: Gathering Fire – Damage from Karma’s spells and basic attacks lower Mantra’s cooldown.

R: Mantra – Empowers Karma’s abilities, adding an extra effect to the next ability cast.

Q: Inner Flame – Skillshot that deals magic damage and slows enemies.

Empowered by Mantra: Soulflare – Increases damage and leaves behind a zone that slows and, after a brief delay, explodes for AoE damage.

W: Focused Resolve – Enemy-targeted tether that deals damage over time. If the tether is unbroken after a short duration, the tethered target is rooted in place.

Empowered by Mantra: Renewal – Deals bonus damage and heals Karma for the duration of the tether.

E: Inspire – Shields an ally and grants them a short speed boost.

Empowered by Mantra: Defiance – Enemies near the shielded ally are damaged while nearby allies are shielded and granted a short speed boost.

-Taken from Riot's official forums
#2Kaliphear(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 2:11:32 PM
Forgot to add:

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=5171544#post5171544

There's the link for Scarizard's actual post.
#3KirynTheClericPosted 3/15/2013 2:13:33 PM
...I seriously hope this doesn't mean she's going to be leaning more towards support now... And a non-skillshot AoE shield that gives a speed boost? Yeah, I doubt it will be as strong as her original shield... Man, I'm not sure how I feel about these skills. :/
---
Mods saying pokemon reproduction topics aren't related to the game is like saying theory-talk isn't allowed, and yet theory-talk IS allowed. Hmm, go figure...
#4KishoruPosted 3/15/2013 2:14:42 PM
KirynTheCleric posted...
...I seriously hope this doesn't mean she's going to be leaning more towards support now... And a non-skillshot AoE shield that gives a speed boost? Yeah, I doubt it will be as strong as her original shield... Man, I'm not sure how I feel about these skills. :/

Literally nothing of your post makes sense. AOE SHIELD? WEAKER? Support when she has more damaging skills?
---
She's a few cards short of a full deck: a joker in the game, ooh.
She's got a bullet with your name on it - no doubt she's a mental case.
#5shadyelfPosted 3/15/2013 2:16:11 PM(edited)
So her tether is just like Leblanc's...

And no more massive shield baits without her old passive.
---
?
#6snowflake182Posted 3/15/2013 2:15:23 PM
hmmm, I like this
---
Nami is my waifu! ~<3
#7snowflake182Posted 3/15/2013 2:15:46 PM(edited)
Edit: sorry, double post
---
Nami is my waifu! ~<3
#8Sirath_MorgulPosted 3/15/2013 2:15:39 PM
I find the lack of ally heals concerning.
---
You are not a gentlemen.Please turn in your disguise kit and balaclava and get out.-Axe_Bot
#9LaqOfInterestPosted 3/15/2013 2:15:59 PM
Well that's disappointing, but I guess we'll see how she plays.
---
R.I.P. Obstaculos 2/20/2013
http://i.imgur.com/V09ujlb.png
#10SoraOwnsAllPosted 3/15/2013 2:16:31 PM
she might finally not be trash
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.