I found out there is going to be 1v1 Lan tournament this sunday

#1Stalky24Posted 3/15/2013 1:22:13 PM
Seems to be Proving Grounds map where first turret down means loss.

Can you give me some tips for summoner spells (exhaust/ignite seems good), what to pick, what to ban, etc.. and anything you can think of.

For champion picks:

Kayle is my most played champ in ranked with ~90% win rate. But I always jungle her, besides 2 games where due to misscommunication I ended up playing mid.

Fizz is something I can play mechanically preety well, but I havent played him much in Summoners Rift, I played him a lot during time I played Dominion only (and dominated it with Fizz :P)

Jayce is my favorite hero, I can play him well in Dominion and is champion I like to jungle atm (it takes practice and precision, but he has some insane tricks for jungling that are awesome), but I have almost no experience with laning him in solo lane (although I played him a lot as ADC in S2)

And there are few others I really enjoy, like Mordekaiser, Jarvan, Lee Sin, Elise, Jax and Vladimir, if any of them are viable for this.
#2kirbymuncherPosted 3/15/2013 1:48:38 PM
cait and push push push
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#3PrizmSlashPosted 3/15/2013 1:50:15 PM
First turret down is too little of a decider.
---
-_-
#4SirGizmoPosted 3/15/2013 1:51:34 PM
AP Cho'gath. Dat laning power.
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#5JennaTahliaPosted 3/15/2013 2:01:51 PM
First tower seems like a silly way of deciding who wins. Should just pick a pusher like cait or heimer
---
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#6SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 3/15/2013 2:08:53 PM
JennaTahlia posted...
First tower seems like a silly way of deciding who wins. Should just pick a pusher like cait or heimer
I don't play much Proving Grounds so I cannot be of too much help. JennaTahlia seems to have a solid strategy. I'd pick a good pusher that can make use of minimal items since the first turret can be downed quite quickly.

But I do want to say Good Luck^^
#7aHappySackaPosted 3/15/2013 2:09:43 PM
Pick Pantheon everyday and laugh.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=