Support TF?

#1EmoglobinPosted 3/15/2013 3:42:07 PM
Why the hell not? He's got a stun, an AOE slow, and great poke.

For a kill lane bot, he seems okay. Is there something that keeps this from being a thing? Because I see nothing wrong with it.
---
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"
#2Zeeak4444Posted 3/15/2013 3:45:56 PM
I used to post a lot about my support TF. At 6 mid gets a free kill every 120 seconds if they are smart and the zone potential is great when you and your adc get bush control and at least get an AA on every stun.

Being honest though your team has to win early and hard or you will be useless lategame in most cases.

I have at least a 100 wins as support TF.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
#3eco masterPosted 3/15/2013 3:46:04 PM
Emoglobin posted...
Is there something that keeps this from being a thing?

People don't already do it. Same as every non-typical strategy.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#4DivinewargodPosted 3/15/2013 3:47:40 PM
You have to realize that the stun and AoE slow are in the same skill. His poke is also not good for a support. You would be taking cs from your adc to keep your mana up to use the stun over and over again. You wouldn't have much mana to poke without it.

Kill lane, why not. Support? No.
---
Don't worry Summoner. Sona_Buvelle will protect you.
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#5sephiroth3703Posted 3/15/2013 3:51:02 PM
If you were playing ADC, would you want support TF over any other support? That single target stun won't peel or set up engages, the duration and range is too short. Play Taric, and you can at least follow up on a decent stun.
#6Zeeak4444Posted 3/15/2013 3:56:54 PM
Divinewargod posted...
You have to realize that the stun and AoE slow are in the same skill. His poke is also not good for a support. You would be taking cs from your adc to keep your mana up to use the stun over and over again. You wouldn't have much mana to poke without it.

Kill lane, why not. Support? No.

That stun is also a 4 second cd though. It's frustrating to get stunned on ever cs you go for and no a blue card doesn't take cs unless you are brain dead and can't observe the flow of the wave. If you can't then hit a full minion...
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
#7Aerodrome2Posted 3/15/2013 5:57:42 PM
don't take it into sivir :<