Why's J4 so popular now?

#11pinkpantherfan5Posted 3/15/2013 7:08:51 PM
Trevorkkho posted...
already slight nerf on his aura(and taric's) His kit does too many times, only downside is mana hungry in early game.

Only if you spam your shield
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
#12Veggeta XPosted 3/15/2013 7:25:28 PM
He's always been popular if you ask me. He's a little hard to use, though.
---
I'm anti-elitist
Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple
#13BuIzeebPosted 3/15/2013 7:44:24 PM
Artemis_Fei posted...
Is it true he's getting nerfed like Xin?

He received a nerf on the PBE, which removed the armor aura aspect of his flag (he still gets the passive, but does not double it when active nor does he share it with allies, only the AS buff), but there's no confirmation if it'll go live AFAIK.
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
#14SirGizmoPosted 3/15/2013 8:02:26 PM
Some pro picked him in a featured video which was embedded into the LoL main page, so everyone decided to play him. Typical LoL community mentality.
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#15AmarajahPosted 3/15/2013 8:27:06 PM
Some pro picked him in a featured video which was embedded into the LoL main page, so everyone decided to play him. Typical LoL community mentality.

I'm pretty sure this is not even close to the reason, most people probably don't even look at that stuff.
#16boredum555Posted 3/15/2013 9:05:49 PM
It's his free week, let his time run its course and then the noobs will stop playing him.
#17Jounetsu2105Posted 3/15/2013 9:14:58 PM
He has been amazing for a long time.

People just copy what the pros are currently using.
#18JaggiJumperPosted 3/15/2013 10:43:02 PM
Trevorkkho posted...
already slight nerf on his aura(and taric's) His kit does too many times, only downside is mana hungry in early game.

"Slight nerf"

more like massive as hell nerf.

Completely removing his armor and armor aura on E? >_>
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****