3 forms of cc
an AoE stun
an AoE knockup
a free guardian angel
maximum % health based damage
and on top of that no mana costs

like holy hell rito what are you doing?
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#2zeppelin312Posted 3/15/2013 5:47:33 PM
it is fair to say that he might have terrible numbers and be balanced, of course that probably isn't the case and he will be nerfed in the PBE
#3AnubisGhostPosted 3/15/2013 5:50:18 PM
you mean that people are complaining but absolutely nobody even tried him?
#4g-cube_mastaPosted 3/15/2013 5:51:59 PM
you mean that people are complaining but absolutely nobody even tried him?

you don't need number to realize that that is ridiculous.

the numbers would have to be unbelievably bad for it to be balanced and that just isn't likely.

possible, but unlikely.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#5negative4Posted 3/15/2013 5:56:56 PM
When you put it that way, he seems OP.

But that's not the case.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#6SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 3/15/2013 5:58:42 PM
The worst thing that Riot still has never learned is to stop making spells based off of % maximum health. Unless the numbers are so low that it is near terrible, it is just way too hard to balance. They didn't learn this after Eve, Jayce, Elise, and more. It just gives too much utility. Especially if it is a spell without an ultimate type duration. You can build straight out tanky and still be viable.
#7the_rowanPosted 3/15/2013 6:01:03 PM
He also pays HP for his abilities, and unlike the other champions who do, he has no natural way to restore his HP that doesn't involve walking up to enemy targets and collecting pickups. Granted, he can sustain off minions easily, but that's not all that uncommon and he has to work harder for it than champs who just get it for free on their abilities.

His passive revive could be ridiculously weak and only useful if the enemy has absolutely no time to spend hitting the chunks, for all we know. It's a second passive and I don't think even Riot would feel obligated to make it as good as Anivia's.

His AoE max HP-based damage is also melee and will probably have a high enough cost to himself that it doesn't suffer from the same problem as Jayce E in that it wins trades so easily 1v1. (And it's certainly not a poke like Elise Q.)

Really, the only part that seems crazy is his E/R combo, and that will depend on the numbers and how possible counterplay actually is.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#8TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 3/15/2013 6:05:18 PM(edited)
His numbers could still make it so he's not OP. For example;

Passive: All of his abilities cost health. If he doesn't land the skill, then too bad he lost that health. If he does land the skill then a blob appears next to him that only restores half of the health spent. Death passive is like Anivia's egg. Long cooldown between uses and negative Armor and MR at early levels.

Q: 10% slow that lasts for 2sec and decays over the duration.

W: Low damage

E: Charges for 5sec. Stuns for .5sec.

R: Low damage, knockup equivalent to an uncharged Janna Q. 5% AoE slow. Costs 25% of max health to cast.

Oh, look, numbers suddenly made him UP. So how about we hold off on the whining until we get a chance to play him?
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar