Howling Abyss now on PBE!

#31EcchiBakaPosted 3/16/2013 6:01:06 AM
I’ve spoken to a few tribesmen. Most are confident that Ashe is the rightful leader of the Freljord. They swear she’ll unify the tribes, but I can see some doubt in their eyes. They whisper one name in fear: Sejuani. She leads the tribe known as the Winter’s Claw. It’s clear some of Ashe’s people fear her strength and ferocity.

Val and I are off to scout Sejuani’s territory at dawn. We’ll determine the extent of the threat she poses to the Freljord—and to Demacia.

Sejuani is so badass.

I daresay I predict the release of Sejuani's rework around the time Howling Abyss is released.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#32Gun SagePosted 3/16/2013 6:14:34 AM
Looks JUST like the bridge in the first map of Too Human...
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#33YourJanissaryPosted 3/16/2013 6:20:51 AM
you should be able to prevent yourself from getting certain champs if you own enough. kind of annoying to deal with no dodges when people get garbage like udyr and sion.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know about binary, those who don't, and those who didn't realize this joke is in ternary.
#34DualitypainPosted 3/16/2013 7:28:26 AM
Smishhh posted...
Great news. I play a lot more aram than SR so it will be nice for it to count as real games. Hopefully they don't go overboard on the map and just make mostly cosmetic changes, which seems to be the case.

It could just be me, but it looks like the bush in between the turrets is closer to the outer turret than before in this map. Seems to be the only real change that could effect gameplay if it's not just my imagination.
---
LoL IGN: Mr Microwave
#35Ctrl_Alt_FUPosted 3/16/2013 7:31:56 AM
YourJanissary posted...
you should be able to prevent yourself from getting certain champs if you own enough. kind of annoying to deal with no dodges when people get garbage like udyr and sion.

So you want to remove the point of all "random" by removing champions you'd rather not play? Go play SR.
---
Gamefaqs: Where an on-topic topic is off-topic and having opinions is trolling.
Karma is mai waifu ||| Dennis, 2013
#36YourJanissaryPosted 3/16/2013 7:33:11 AM
Ctrl_Alt_FU posted...
So you want to remove the point of all "random" by removing champions you'd rather not play? Go play SR.

Yes, because getting rid of 5 champions means not random. History has yet to catalog a greater eye-roll.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know about binary, those who don't, and those who didn't realize this joke is in ternary.
#37Ctrl_Alt_FUPosted 3/16/2013 7:48:48 AM
YourJanissary posted...
Ctrl_Alt_FU posted...

Yes, because getting rid of 5 champions means not random. History has yet to catalog a greater eye-roll.

Your initial post was hardly enough to go by and I was obviously to lazy to ask for clarification. So sue me.
---
Gamefaqs: Where an on-topic topic is off-topic and having opinions is trolling.
Karma is mai waifu ||| Dennis, 2013
#38YourJanissaryPosted 3/16/2013 9:14:24 AM
Ctrl_Alt_FU posted...
YourJanissary posted...
Ctrl_Alt_FU posted...

Your initial post was hardly enough to go by and I was obviously to lazy to ask for clarification. So sue me.

It looked pretty clear to me. Own enough champions and you can prevent yourself from randoming some of them.
---
#39The_WeegeePosted 3/16/2013 9:18:44 AM
DON'T WORRY, I'M DIAMOND ON ARAM.
---
Breloom is the satanic spawn of hell.-BahamutZero92
#40TheSchrefPosted 3/16/2013 10:29:31 AM
Shadow Edge posted...
How will MMR even work for ARAM? It's like 80% luck, 20% skill.

THE LUCKY WILL RISE!