That rumble nerf

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. That rumble nerf
3 years ago#11

I almost bought Rumble today. Screw that.
Important Time Saving Tip: I've been using this name on the internet for 8 years now. I don't watch DBZ and haven't for several years now.
3 years ago#12
that sucks
they better bring of the scaling if its getting hit this hard
3 years ago#13
necessary Hecarim to calm QQ but he will still be a great pick
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
3 years ago#14
Blocktopus posted...
the_rowan posted...
It's not that big a deal. Just means you have to wait for the opponent to commit or have a hard CC initiator go in before you use it. It's the same damage if they stay in it.

Are you ****ing serious lol? Not that big a deal?

look who doesn't play rumble often

I play Rumble like 80% of my games.

I save my ult until the enemy commits, and they're forced to stand in it if they want to kill me before I get a whole extra Q off. I save my ult until Jarvan or Amumu uses theirs or the enemy team has lined up in the jungle thinking they have the advantage. I save it for when I've hit 2 harpoons and the opponent still thinks he can trade with me or all-in me. I don't use it for the up-front burst unless I failed to get a kill without it, because I'm wasting most of its potential that way.
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. That rumble nerf

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived