That rumble nerf

#11Perfect GokuPosted 3/15/2013 7:58:02 PM
Jesus.

I almost bought Rumble today. Screw that.
---
Important Time Saving Tip: I've been using this name on the internet for 8 years now. I don't watch DBZ and haven't for several years now.
#12justdeath1Posted 3/15/2013 7:58:43 PM
wow
that sucks
they better bring of the scaling if its getting hit this hard
#13gallantknightPosted 3/15/2013 8:02:33 PM
necessary Hecarim to calm QQ but he will still be a great pick
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#14the_rowanPosted 3/15/2013 8:03:43 PM
Blocktopus posted...
the_rowan posted...
It's not that big a deal. Just means you have to wait for the opponent to commit or have a hard CC initiator go in before you use it. It's the same damage if they stay in it.

Are you ****ing serious lol? Not that big a deal?

look who doesn't play rumble often

I play Rumble like 80% of my games.

I save my ult until the enemy commits, and they're forced to stand in it if they want to kill me before I get a whole extra Q off. I save my ult until Jarvan or Amumu uses theirs or the enemy team has lined up in the jungle thinking they have the advantage. I save it for when I've hit 2 harpoons and the opponent still thinks he can trade with me or all-in me. I don't use it for the up-front burst unless I failed to get a kill without it, because I'm wasting most of its potential that way.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia