Let's talk about ADC Twisted Fate

#21DualitypainPosted 3/16/2013 7:44:01 AM
Twisted fate AP and AD ratios:

Q Wild cards
.65 AP ratio
No AD ratio

W Pick a card
.4 AP ration across the board
1.0 AD ratio in Magic damage. Functions seprate from his actual AA damage, meaning his W essentially has a 1:1 AD magic ratio, and a 1:1 AD physical ratio making it a 2:1 total damage ratio for this ability since it scales on AD.
.65 AD ratio on mana return from blue card

E Stacked deck
.4 AP ratio for damage on every 4th AA essentially making each AA have a build up AP ration of .1 until the 4th AA.
1:1 AD ratio on AA's dwarf the damage of this ability. each AA has instant 1:1 AD ratio, instead of a 4 AA build up of a .1 AP ratio per AA.

Really, on paper, AD TF just straight out damages AP TF due to Pick a card pretty much havign a 2:1 AD ratio and the base damage from stacked deck will proc more with AS.

In practice, AD TF falls flat, since he needs to stay in the fight to do his damage, and with his graves-like range without graves-like tankiness and maneuverability, he just can't survive. AP TF can just poke in and out of fights when safe to do so, for him to do all his damage, making it 10x safer.
---
LoL IGN: Mr Microwave
#22flyguy101Posted 3/16/2013 7:48:04 AM
I just came in to say....Hey Rocker! :D Oh, and as other people pointed out, better Niche ADCs.
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.
#23gam3szzz_2Posted 3/16/2013 7:55:20 AM
---
LoL ID: Pinkuu (Diamond Support Player S2)
#24JiminyTheDingoPosted 3/16/2013 8:13:57 AM
Onhit TF is better.

And people need to stop bashing it. If you played this game for a while, you'll remember ADC and onhit TFs use to be a thing

Before the mobility creep, yes. His low range and lack of mobility make AD TF hard to pull off properly.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#25happyscrub1Posted 3/16/2013 8:31:53 AM(edited)
Twisted fate has longer range than teemo and teemo be winning games left and right

TF range is higher than Sivir too.

---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#26thisisboris2Posted 3/16/2013 8:39:47 AM
gam3szzz_2 posted...

wtf stop spamming noob
---
Eu is best anime character http://i.imgur.com/0iTaY.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie; Created Fergleblast & Rihoof Pls
#27gam3szzz_2Posted 3/16/2013 8:56:21 AM
Sivir has Spell Shield.
Graves has True Grit and Quickdraw.
Urgot is Urgot.

Teemo is garbage at bot lane.

Twisted Fate as AD has no way of protecting himself while also having 525 range. His Pick A Card will not save him from being dived at bot because his way of returning damage will be just auto attacking as he can't use Wild Cards. AD TF's only real bottom combination is with Taric, but that is only because Taric does huge burst damage by himself.

AD Twisted Fate is still good as a solo lane because of levels, but don't put him bot lane.
---
LoL ID: Pinkuu (Diamond Support Player S2)
#28I_love_SunnyDPosted 3/16/2013 5:19:50 PM
anilEhilated posted...
Used to be a thing, sure. I don't remember it ever being a good thing though.

AD TF when his ulti was global >_>?
---
I actually prefer the purple stuff
#29TwCabl3Posted 3/16/2013 5:37:43 PM
AD TF on Dom is fun times. Runaans proc's the hell out of his E. Like ridiculous
---
XBL Gamertag- cabald