What do you think about Quinn?

#1megaxleoxPosted 3/16/2013 6:21:24 AM
I'm thinking about buying her but first I want to read some opinions to see if she's worth it or not.
---
PSN ID: xLeox91 - SF3SOE: Chun Li.
#2gam3szzz_2Posted 3/16/2013 6:26:54 AM
---
LoL ID: Pinkuu (Diamond Support Player S2)
#3RajamicPosted 3/16/2013 6:39:36 AM
I'm not impressed. Her damage is pretty lackluster as far as ADCs go once you get to teamfight phase, and she's pretty squishy. The one thing I like about her is the absurd level of tower diving her ultimate lets her do.
#4PolarbarrePosted 3/16/2013 7:07:18 AM
I love her she is tons of fun.

Her range takes a bit getting used to but really that 525 is nothing when coupled with her E and Q.

Her ult while seemingly counterintuitive on an adc is an absolute blast to use once you get the hang of it.

Also I'd say she is one of the safest adcs up there with ezreal.
#5TheOneWhoPwnzPosted 3/16/2013 8:45:02 AM
She is not good and needs a buff. She cannot fulfill the role of carry. She does not do enough damage and has cool downs on abilities that are almost useless come team fights.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#6negative4Posted 3/16/2013 8:48:15 AM
She's fun but very underwhelming in team fights because you really need to position yourself so well to get the most out of her.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#7thisisboris2Posted 3/16/2013 8:51:50 AM
gam3szzz_2 posted...

stop spamming noob
---
Eu is best anime character http://i.imgur.com/0iTaY.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie; Created Fergleblast & Rihoof Pls
#8the_rowanPosted 3/16/2013 8:58:42 AM
Polarbarre posted...
I love her she is tons of fun.

Her range takes a bit getting used to but really that 525 is nothing when coupled with her E and Q.

Her ult while seemingly counterintuitive on an adc is an absolute blast to use once you get the hang of it.

Also I'd say she is one of the safest adcs up there with ezreal.

One of the shortest ranges, an escape that puts her closer to the enemy and can and will be interrupted at that closest point by spells like Leona Q and Taric E, and a steroid that also requires her to either hit a random target, possibly near the back, or burn her escape (and possibly get killed again) is now "the safest".
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#9MetleonPosted 3/16/2013 9:00:12 AM
I rarely use her as an ADC. I just take her top as a counterpick to just about every melee champ. You can actually outdamage Garen if he runs at you with his Q by going AA (w/ Vulnerable) -> E -> AA.

For teamfights, your best bet is picking off fleeing targets. Valor can 1v1 well, so use the Speed boost to catch up and kill them. At any other time, just stay back so you don't get CC'd and act sort of like a second carry.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#10Ninjapleas3Posted 3/16/2013 9:04:44 AM
Low damage but sooooo mobile. If they increase her range, increase her damage and reduce her mobility she will be perfect.