LCS thread

#1happyscrub1Posted 3/16/2013 8:44:46 AM
http://na.lolesports.com/

I'm not really watching it, but I'm sure lot of you are. Start talking about it! NOW!!!
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#2happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:45:26 AM
And I miss yesterday cause I was consumed by my car being in the shop and SWTOR double XP weekend
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#3happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:49:16 AM
Pink Taric jungling in LCS... get intertested people!
---
#4happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:54:28 AM
j4 mid... what are you people doing, wake up!
---
#5iiTryhardPosted 3/16/2013 8:58:47 AM
dat karthus ult
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#6_Yag_Posted 3/16/2013 9:04:01 AM(edited)
ocelote, GJ trapping your team on karthus bro!
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#7happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 9:07:57 AM
They need MR for karthus. Or some health. They not tanky enough to jump on him and sit on him
---
#8happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 9:10:09 AM
Thresh hook is like so sucky compared to blitz., It pulls very slow plus it roots thresh. Too much potential to bait a bad fight
---
#9happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 9:13:18 AM
I wish I could be a pro pro pro vayne. champ so broken late game. She about to start owning
---
#10happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 9:25:49 AM
11/0/3 vayne... OP as #$$%
---