i lol at the LoL Community

#91princemarth23Posted 3/16/2013 8:54:39 PM
Sorry to say, but you totally deserve the ban. I hate playing with people like you especially since it only makes people play worse when you treat them like crap. Clean up your act and maybe you won't get banned again.

If you really want people to play better, you can kindly offer them advice. People will usually listen to you if you are mature about it.
#92failure_turtlePosted 3/16/2013 8:58:37 PM
>post clear cut case of being a toxic player
>argue that you didn't deserve you're ban
>argue with people who say otherwise
>complain about my grammar
---
Be yonce.
#93OpforALLAHJIHADPosted 3/16/2013 9:18:44 PM
People like and including the TC are terrible excuses for human beings that thrive on the negativity and carnage they produce. They will only be truly happy when everyone is demoralized and emotionally beaten.

I'd pity people like you if it weren't for the fact that it'd further perpetuate your negativity.
---
LoL ign: otto lock
#94Arcadia12(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 12:14:37 PM
princemarth23 posted...
Sorry to say, but you totally deserve the ban. I hate playing with people like you especially since it only makes people play worse when you treat them like crap. Clean up your act and maybe you won't get banned again.

If you really want people to play better, you can kindly offer them advice. People will usually listen to you if you are mature about it.

FYI i only complain to people in ranked games. If its normals i could careless whether u feed or suck or anything because its only a normal game.

But if you queue for a ranked game u better make sure u dont suck and u kno how to play properly or else your gonna get yelled at. It only makes sense. Theres no time to explain to people how to play better, hell if your in a ranked game you should alrdy know to play very well enough to not feed or suck.
#95AmarajahPosted 3/17/2013 12:20:53 PM
Damn you're lucky you got a time ban, there's no point in calling someone a ****** (r-word) or keep saying u bad u bad U STUPIED LOLOLOLOL I CARYR U n0bs. Vi was carrying anyway, all of you sucked, but during the game it's pointless to say it and instead just say what your team should do next or ask them why they died or ask them why they couldn't just do X to avoid death. Pointless insulting is just not conducive to winning.
#96Arcadia12(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 12:28:43 PM
Amarajah posted...
Damn you're lucky you got a time ban, there's no point in calling someone a ****** (r-word) or keep saying u bad u bad U STUPIED LOLOLOLOL I CARYR U n0bs. Vi was carrying anyway, all of you sucked, but during the game it's pointless to say it and instead just say what your team should do next or ask them why they died or ask them why they couldn't just do X to avoid death. Pointless insulting is just not conducive to winning.

Yeh Vi def did not carry, just cause she ended up with a better score. To bad it didnt show who did more dmg because she ksed most of those kills. Oh yah she also didnt gank most of the game. So score doesnt mean everything.

If Vi actually did good i wouldnt of raged at her so there ya go
#97HappyDude69Posted 3/17/2013 12:53:24 PM
Arcadia12 posted...
princemarth23 posted...

FYI i only complain to people in ranked games. If its normals i could careless whether u feed or suck or anything because its only a normal game.

But if you queue for a ranked game u better make sure u dont suck and u kno how to play properly or else your gonna get yelled at. It only makes sense. Theres no time to explain to people how to play better, hell if your in a ranked game you should alrdy know to play very well enough to not feed or suck.

Dude, it's a team based game. It's not just about you. Maybe those "bad" players just got placed to high because they were carried in placement. And yelling at someone isn't gonna instantly make them MLG, next time try offering advice and giving them guidance. Because at the end of the day your part of a TEAM, and it doesn't mater if you're better the every one else on it, at the end, you all get a defeat on your record.

Be a better person, and maybe you'll suck less yourself.
---
"if i was a women i would kill myself so i would never have the chance to sleep with you" ~Cloneslayer
#98GorenksPosted 3/17/2013 1:00:54 PM
All that wasted effort raging at your team and at the enemy team could have been better spent playing the game well.
---
XBL/BF3PC: Boogiepop101
Steam ID: OhmyGLOB!