did brand got nerf?

#11happyscrub1Posted 3/16/2013 12:55:49 PM
ineedaname88 posted...
I wonder when they will stop riding the %Health train.

When they learn that it's impossible for Liandry to do 6% of someone's health, even if you hit them with a spell that did 1MP in damage.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#12RockchosN1Posted 3/16/2013 12:58:01 PM
should be a buff since it is now a lot more reliable. seriously how many times have you seen his ult not demolish a bunch of random creeps
#13SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 9:03:52 PM
,happyscrub1 posted...
ineedaname88 posted...
I wonder when they will stop riding the %Health train.

When they learn that it's impossible for Liandry to do 6% of someone's health, even if you hit them with a spell that did 1MP in damage.

so are you happy or mad?

I CANT TELL, MAKE UP YOUR MIND
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#14Reaper_MinionPosted 3/17/2013 3:53:59 AM
It's a considerable buff to his ultimate.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://i50.tinypic.com/21l3f3s.jpg
#15bast999Posted 3/17/2013 4:49:35 AM
The Last Cetra posted...
In order for it to balance out, the target would need to have a minimum of 2000 health.

Even adc have that much. MF has over that with cleaver.

Standard bruiser has like 4k... This is a massive Brand buff, though dat bounce nerf.
---
This but unironically.
#16SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 2:44:54 PM
bast999 posted...
The Last Cetra posted...
In order for it to balance out, the target would need to have a minimum of 2000 health.

Even adc have that much. MF has over that with cleaver.

Standard bruiser has like 4k... This is a massive Brand buff, though dat bounce nerf.

new skill order for when a teamfigh breaks out
---
#17SoulknightX0Posted 3/17/2013 2:51:26 PM
brand is gonna dump out late game damage now. He already did 8% max over 4 seconds now he's hitting for 10%?

practically 20% and his already good aoe damage is amazing.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#18BuIzeebPosted 3/17/2013 4:03:21 PM
The Last Cetra posted...
Depends on the targets health pools. At max rank his ult does 200 less raw damage but now deals 10% of the targets health. In order for it to balance out, the target would need to have a minimum of 2000 health.

But then you also factor in that it bounces to one less target.

In League of Health, its probably a buff in the grand scheme of things.

Pretty sure the bounces remain the same, just got re-worded to not include the first hit as a bounce.

Anyway, the exact HP thresholds that enemies need to have are 1250 for level 1 ult, 1666 HP for level 2 ult, and 2000 for level 3. It's definitely a nerf for his level 6, where you'd only expect enemies to have 800 HP at tops.

Not sure how the spell will prioritize now after damaging champs. Does this mean that after hitting an enemy that enemy gets equal priority with minions?

Anyway, pretty interesting that they're choosing to emphasize his anti-tank strength. Brand's already pretty great at kiting individual targets with a chunk of CDR, as he has a 2 second stun on a 3.6 second cooldown, and if he has Rylai's his control is even greater. I guess the ult change will really punish enemies that try to "dive-buddy" him to get around the endless kiting.
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
#19SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 7:44:59 PM
BuIzeeb posted...
The Last Cetra posted...
Depends on the targets health pools. At max rank his ult does 200 less raw damage but now deals 10% of the targets health. In order for it to balance out, the target would need to have a minimum of 2000 health.

But then you also factor in that it bounces to one less target.

In League of Health, its probably a buff in the grand scheme of things.

Pretty sure the bounces remain the same, just got re-worded to not include the first hit as a bounce.

Anyway, the exact HP thresholds that enemies need to have are 1250 for level 1 ult, 1666 HP for level 2 ult, and 2000 for level 3. It's definitely a nerf for his level 6, where you'd only expect enemies to have 800 HP at tops.

Not sure how the spell will prioritize now after damaging champs. Does this mean that after hitting an enemy that enemy gets equal priority with minions?

Anyway, pretty interesting that they're choosing to emphasize his anti-tank strength. Brand's already pretty great at kiting individual targets with a chunk of CDR, as he has a 2 second stun on a 3.6 second cooldown, and if he has Rylai's his control is even greater. I guess the ult change will really punish enemies that try to "dive-buddy" him to get around the endless kiting.

Man blog
m
---
#20SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 5:23:56 AM
it changed again, ahh RIOT
---