Rumble's ult on PBE

#1omega bahumatPosted 3/16/2013 1:06:13 PM
Did they alter the damage on it so it no longer does initial damage?

Or did they buff it for some weird reason?
#2OmegaGkidPosted 3/16/2013 1:07:05 PM
removed the initial damage, buffed the dmg on the trail. Seems like a pretty heavy nerf for the most part
---
Waiting patiently for the KH3
#3Xa3r0xPosted 3/16/2013 1:07:18 PM
Nerfed initial damage, buffed damage inside the ult.
---
League of Legends - LOL ITS X
steamcommunity.com/id/sarjil
#4BlocktopusPosted 3/16/2013 1:08:47 PM
They made it suck
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#5ShadowD00mPosted 3/16/2013 1:15:19 PM
Yea the change really damaged his burst, now you will need to hope that the enemy stays in the trail longer.

On a side note now his ult will be much more useful with a cc heavy team. Like with J4 and his ult to keep enemies bunched up or Amumu and his ult and etc.

They lowered his burst but increased his sustain, overall i would say it's a nerf but with as i said with a heavy cc team it will be quite useful.
---
Gamer Tag: Ultimated00m
LoL IGN: Rezem
#6centurion911Posted 3/16/2013 1:18:07 PM
ShadowD00m posted...
Yea the change really damaged his burst, now you will need to hope that the enemy stays in the trail longer.

On a side note now his ult will be much more useful with a cc heavy team. Like with J4 and his ult to keep enemies bunched up or Amumu and his ult and etc.

They lowered his burst but increased his sustain, overall i would say it's a nerf but with as i said with a heavy cc team it will be quite useful.

The damage is the same, they just took out all the initial damage.

For example, at level 16 it did 300 initial damage and 180 base damage per second for 5 seconds, now it does 240 damage per second. So you need them to stand in the ult the whole time to get the same effect.

It isn't more useful now in any way, there is no increase in sustain at all. It's been nerfed SUBSTANTIALLY.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#7ryanaPosted 3/18/2013 1:28:53 PM
Basically now it is no longer useful to kill those "running away low on life" enemies. It is also no longer useful to initial teamfights.

Seems like it will only now be useful coupled with heavy CC or in the middle of a teamfight when there is less chance people will move out of it.
#8_HeXPosted 3/18/2013 1:33:14 PM
centurion911 posted...
ShadowD00m posted...

The damage is the same, they just took out all the initial damage.

For example, at level 16 it did 300 initial damage and 180 base damage per second for 5 seconds, now it does 240 damage per second. So you need them to stand in the ult the whole time to get the same effect.

It isn't more useful now in any way, there is no increase in sustain at all. It's been nerfed SUBSTANTIALLY.

They buffed the base damage and the ratio of the trail damage, stop derping around and actually read the patch notes next time.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#9centurion911Posted 3/18/2013 1:43:48 PM(edited)
_HeX posted...
They buffed the base damage and the ratio of the trail damage, stop derping around and actually read the patch notes next time.

The Equalizer ( R ) changed to "launches a line of rockets that creates a burning trail for 5 seconds.Enemies in the area have their Movement Speed slowed by 35 % and take 130/185/240 ( +.3 AP ) magic damage each second." from "launches a line of rockets at the targeted area dealing 150/225/300( +.5 AP ) magic damage and leaving a burning trail for 5 seconds dealing 100/140/180(+.2 AP ) magic damage per second and slowing opponents by 35 % while inside the area of effect. " ** Lots of words but essentially they merged the old effects, took off the initial damage, and buffed the base damage AND ratio of the trail itself.

So, original ult at level 3 would do (say at 100 AP) 300+50+5(180+20)=1350 damage

Now it will do 5(240+30)=1350

OMG same damage. Looks like you need to stop derping and read the patch notes.

If they sit in the ult the whole time it's the same damage. Just like I said. HUGE NERF, no one will sit in the ult for 5 seconds

Herp
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#10SorrySleepingPosted 3/18/2013 1:43:06 PM
Even if the damage is the same, taking out the burst is a nerf for the most part. No one but idiots or someone CC'd stayed in the trail for the entire duration.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~