Oh crap, if gamefaqs users saying Zac UP, he's going to dominate.

#1luigi33Posted 3/16/2013 5:22:50 PM
You know Gamefaqs' track record with champions.

"LOL Elise sucks!"
"LOL Vi sucks!"
LOL Hecarim sucks!"
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33
#2BowtotheTWIGPosted 3/16/2013 5:24:42 PM
"LOL Zyra is fine"

Gets hotfixed within days
---
Top Solo Lulu Guide: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=28448 Updated for Season 3!
20 different Final Fantasy Ratings in Quote.
#3TomorrowDogPosted 3/16/2013 5:25:11 PM
Yeah, remember a year ago when GameFAQs said Xin sucked. lulz
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#4BhelliumPosted 3/16/2013 5:25:49 PM
most people were going OP OP OP yesterday
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#5zeppelin312Posted 3/16/2013 5:25:56 PM
"Ez is outclassed in every way"
#6LaqOfInterestPosted 3/16/2013 5:26:43 PM
GameFAQs never said Vi, Hec or Elise were UP. They said Rengar, Kha'Zix, Nami and Quinn were. Because they were(/are).
---
R.I.P. Obstaculos 2/20/2013
http://i.imgur.com/V09ujlb.png
#7Suffer_NotPosted 3/16/2013 5:28:46 PM
Elise did suck... but the Season 3 changes (specifically the changes to penetration and the increased focus on building health) made her a strong pick.

Vi never sucked. Anyway saying she did was deluding themselves.

Hecarim also never sucked, but for many people there was no reason to pick him over picking Skarner. Itemization changes in Season 3, however, gave you reasons to get Hecarim instead of Skarner. Negatron was gone, and with it went the + movement speed, +mres, and +health regen that Skarner enjoyed. Instead, we have Spirit Visage for our +mres needs, and that item benefits Hecarim far more. Furthermore, he loves Spirit of the Elder Lizard, while none of the new jungle items are really that amazing on Skarner.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#8BhelliumPosted 3/16/2013 5:30:16 PM
A lot of people were calling Vi UP. Then others told them to play her jungle.

I still think she's best top as a counterpick but it's undeniable she's a great jungle.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#9shadyelfPosted 3/16/2013 5:43:39 PM(edited)
his kit has potential he just needs some small buffs.

I mean he has 4 min+ clear and does absolutely no damage (i feel like W does more damage to himself)

And Vi and Hec received quite a few buffs post release.
---
?
#10TomorrowDogPosted 3/16/2013 5:49:12 PM
Suffer_Not posted...
Furthermore, he loves Spirit of the Elder Lizard, while none of the new jungle items are really that amazing on Skarner.

Getting off subject but I don't agree with that. Skarner's Q has a .8 bonus AD ratio on it, that is +40 damage for every Q he casts from Elder Lizard. With the continuous true damage passive and 10% CDR, it is a fantastic offensive item on Skarner.

Spirit of the Ancient Golem also gives him everything he needs to tower dive early, because unlike the majority of junglers who blow their CC and have to wait for sizable cooldowns Skarner's slows and damage are constantly off cooldown so he can continue to stick to an opponent with damage so long as his health allows it.

I do agree that S3 itemization did bring up Hec though.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert