Sejuani tips?

#1SirGizmoPosted 3/16/2013 7:19:54 PM
I can't seem to find a decent guide to use a spring board for getting used to this Champion's build. I was reading the GameFAQs guide until the fellow said she should use 9x Quints of Movement Speed -_-!

All guides on solomid, mobafire, etc., seem to be hyper out dated. Any advice?
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#2happyscrub1Posted 3/16/2013 7:22:36 PM
SirGizmo posted...
I

All guides on solomid, mobafire, etc., seem to be hyper out dated. Any advice?

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?champ=sejuani&sort=0&display=0&x=62&y=20

The approved one is 5 days old. /facepalm
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#3SirGizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 7:24:40 PM
Approved with a rating of 3, doesn't inspire confidence.
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#4ChocoboDreamsPosted 3/16/2013 7:25:13 PM
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=45476-v-moon-v-sejuani-build-guide

Personal recommendation.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#5MaurithPosted 3/16/2013 7:30:45 PM
Machete + 5
Golem spirit thing (the one that builds from Giants Belt and Spirit Stone)
Tabi / Treads / Mobility
From there you kinda need to buy based on how the game is going / what you need. She scales best with health, and a splash of AP. If we're still doing fine, I get Liandry's for a bit of health and the added burn effect, which synergises brilliantly with Sej's eternal slows.
Warmog's Armor is of course great
Abyssal Sceptre for MR / lowing enemy's
Sunfire Cape / Randuin's Omen for health and armor
Rylai's for health and even more devastating slows
Aegis/Bulwark for team aura

That kinda thing
---
LoL: Rumble, Syndra, Fizz, Janna, Ezreal, Kog'Maw, Lee Sin, Vi, Lux, Twitch
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/kouta-k6/favouritepokemon_zps877a78e5.png
#6CloudandYuffiePosted 3/16/2013 7:33:09 PM
AD Red's AD quints flat armour yellows and scaling magic resistance blues

take tanky masterys and take the damage masterys in ad and armour pen

Then build pure armour and hp.

reason why you do this

54 (+3.4) ad at level one + 15 from runes = 69 attack damage. It helps with your early clear times as well as helping you do more damage early game to champions.

Her early ad damage is one of the highest in the game and her ratios are really good on her ad so she doesnt need ad equipment.

take smite and exhaust.

I have played over 80+ games in silver league with sej and I have a 64% win ratio.
---
Check out my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/RAWChiliPouch?feature=mhee
#7DeanyzyPosted 3/16/2013 7:35:36 PM
It might be a good idea to hold off on her for a while, her rework could possibly be coming with Lissandra's patch.
#8ChocoboDreamsPosted 3/16/2013 7:55:54 PM
Deanyzy posted...
It might be a good idea to hold off on her for a while, her rework could possibly be coming with Lissandra's patch.

Sejuani is in a very good place right now, especially so considering she has one of the best ultimates in the game. If she's going to be -better- with a rework...well, I can only fear such a thing.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#9PhoenixNinePosted 3/21/2013 12:23:53 AM
Tips? Fine!

Smite and Flash (sometimes Teleport if you have a smart team). Obviously, you're jungling.

Machete + 5 pots

Spirit Stone and Boots

Spirit of the Ancient Golem and either Tabi or Mobility

Belt items (Warmog in particular)

Visage if you need an MR item that isn't Bulwark (also your best bet for CDR)

Sunfire/Randuin - you generally want both, but chances are the game won't last that long. Sunfire takes priority for increasing damage output, Randuin for tankiness and utility.

Locket - my advice is, don't get this item 95% of the time. This is an early-game tank item for heroes who build damage items - your damage items are your tank items.

Liandry - when you flat out want to do more damage, this is the perfect item. Do not rush it. Do not get it before you are tanky enough to make use of it, unless you have a team comp that relies on an initial burst to win the fight.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~