they need to give you sellback for full price window if you dont leave base

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. they need to give you sellback for full price window if you dont leave base
3 years ago#41
Riot fanboys will defend anything against the flaws in their game it seems lol

Buyback/Sellback for full price would be GREAT
3 years ago#42
This is in DotA 2 because DotA 2 is a good game.
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
3 years ago#43
Don't buy the wrong item
Falcons record 11-1
3 years ago#44
If you take damage or cast a spell (including summoners) or even autoattack, you lose the ability to buyback. That simple

also make the item glow gold or something and make it a 10-15 second window to sell, and if you leave your base too it disappears (the ability to resell for full)

if you buy something like a BT, and you had a BF/Vamp scepter, you don't get 3200g you'd get 850, the amount you paid to combine, and your materials back
3 years ago#45
From: Amarajah | #044
If you take damage or cast a spell (including summoners) or even autoattack, you lose the ability to buyback. That simple

also make the item glow gold or something and make it a 10-15 second window to sell, and if you leave your base too it disappears (the ability to resell for full)

if you buy something like a BT, and you had a BF/Vamp scepter, you don't get 3200g you'd get 850, the amount you paid to combine, and your materials back


This includes also using item actives, cant do that and still sellback
3 years ago#46
g-cube_masta posted...
From: JennaTahlia | #013
Ashe arrows from base, buys amp tomes and blasting wands

From: g-cube_masta | #005
Lmao the frame for this kind of abuse is so small I'd say you could maybe pull it off in 0.01% of games you play max, if ever.





Also I'm pretty sure that by the time the arrow hits for that SICK AWESOME BONUS DAMAGE FROM BLASTING WANDS AND AMP TOMES, the sellback window will have closed and you'll be an Ashe ready to pick up your Void Staff soon.


Actually, I'm pretty sure that the arrow damage is based on the items at the time of firing. So buy items -> R -> sell. You'd want to buy the items before you ult is the thing.
-•·.·´¯`·.·• Idi¤†(-/-\-)™•·.·´¯`·.·•-
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
3 years ago#47
We had better not implement a chat system too, otherwise players might verbally rage at one another, and Riot doesnt want that.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
3 years ago#48
kirbyakaZ posted...
They have gone over this.

Have you ever just got back to base when a Karthus is ulting and you know it will still kill you?

Well, you could potentially buy an MR item, dodge the death, and then sell it and lose nothing.

They don't want that.


Let's pretend people can't already do this with Homeguards.
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
3 years ago#49
From: FandomOfRandom | #037
You can't b in dota.


The post I quoted did not mention b'ing at all, could have simply walked back too

not to mention you can, TP Scrolls exist

god, the ignorance against dota of all LoL players on this board makes me really sick

at least learn dota 2 before you try to talk about it =/

From: SEANGO91 | #032
there is no recall in dota and zeus's ult is instant cast


not necessarily 100% instant, otherwise there would be no such thing as animation cancelling his ult to mess with people. Not to mention, you probably know when he's going to cast it. it also makes an incredibly loud noise when he does do it

soooooo

yeah.
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
3 years ago#50
The Karth ult thing is so freaking niche that it really shouldn't be an issue. The Ashe argument is almost just as bad and frankly, I don't think that it would be that harmful to the game even if this did happen. While I personally think that Riot has much bigger priorities than a sellback option, any argument against it would be from a purely effort standpoint as the cases of this actually affecting the balance of anything, including Karthus, are so incredibly edge that it's not a big deal.
Enjoy writing your own stories? Like Pikmin? Want to enter a fully developed world with a blank slate to mold to your hearts content? PM Imboredsoimrest!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. they need to give you sellback for full price window if you dont leave base

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived