im pretty impressed that Zac has a pretty unique kit

#1MageGuyInfinityPosted 3/16/2013 10:20:19 PM
i thought they would run out of ideas...
---
Do not support the racism that is Resident Evil 5
#2g-cube_mastaPosted 3/16/2013 10:32:50 PM
anivia been reviving since before this goo was even created in a lab yo
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#3Dark_Anbu_PandaPosted 3/17/2013 5:06:21 AM
he's pretty pretty too, isn't he?
---
quinn & valor are mai waifus
"those who are wise do not deny a hug, even from a cactus" - Rihawf
#4SteelFighterPosted 3/17/2013 5:16:26 AM
I think he was talkin bout picking up his goo-health-****
---
Green Bay Packers, Michigan Wolverines
Go Pack, Go Blue
#5Ultima_Weapon33Posted 3/17/2013 5:37:09 AM
pretty unique kit

Stretching Strike: Zac throws a two-handed punch that deals damage and slows targets in a line.

Unstable Matter: Zacís body explodes outward, dealing flat damage to surrounding enemies. Enemies struck also take damage based on their maximum health.

---
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
#6GameFreakJakePosted 3/17/2013 5:47:39 AM
Ultima_Weapon33 posted...
pretty unique kit

Stretching Strike: Zac throws a two-handed punch that deals damage and slows targets in a line.

Unstable Matter: Zacís body explodes outward, dealing flat damage to surrounding enemies. Enemies struck also take damage based on their maximum health.

Elastic Slingshot: Zac fires himself towards target location, damaging and stunning all nearby enemies upon landing.

Let's Bounce: Zac bounces into the air, immediately knocking up, slowing and damaging nearby enemies. Once airborne, he bounces three times, dealing damage with each impact.

Flubber: Released 1997
---
This is Jake's topic. Nothing is innocent. >_>~DarkNight11
#7ThreshTheDBagPosted 3/17/2013 7:09:52 AM
pretty unique kit

Skeleton King:3 passives and an active
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1555051/cle.gif http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1875n6uzefjuxgif/original.gif LOL IGN: Paintballreturns
#8sonic_rockzPosted 3/17/2013 7:13:40 AM
pretty unique kit

Take lifesteal level 1, always.
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#9Ultima_Weapon33Posted 3/17/2013 8:07:50 AM

He comes back from the dead and has a lifesteal melee aura that helps his teammates. Already a more interesting kit than anything in this game (which is good because he doesn't have much else).

But yes, if you're going to make a comparison, make it versus one of the first DotA heroes ever created using simple abilities and still lose.
---
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
#10_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 3/17/2013 8:13:13 AM

He comes back from the dead and has a lifesteal melee aura that helps his teammates. Already a more interesting kit than anything in this game (which is good because he doesn't have much else).

But yes, if you're going to make a comparison, make it versus one of the first DotA heroes ever created using simple abilities and still lose.

go back to dota you scrub
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts