im pretty impressed that Zac has a pretty unique kit

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. im pretty impressed that Zac has a pretty unique kit
3 years ago#1
i thought they would run out of ideas...
Do not support the racism that is Resident Evil 5
3 years ago#2
anivia been reviving since before this goo was even created in a lab yo
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
3 years ago#3
he's pretty pretty too, isn't he?
quinn & valor are mai waifus
"those who are wise do not deny a hug, even from a cactus" - Rihawf
3 years ago#4
I think he was talkin bout picking up his goo-health-****
Green Bay Packers, Michigan Wolverines
Go Pack, Go Blue
3 years ago#5
pretty unique kit

Stretching Strike: Zac throws a two-handed punch that deals damage and slows targets in a line.

Unstable Matter: Zacís body explodes outward, dealing flat damage to surrounding enemies. Enemies struck also take damage based on their maximum health.
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
3 years ago#6
Ultima_Weapon33 posted...
pretty unique kit

Stretching Strike: Zac throws a two-handed punch that deals damage and slows targets in a line.

Unstable Matter: Zacís body explodes outward, dealing flat damage to surrounding enemies. Enemies struck also take damage based on their maximum health.

Elastic Slingshot: Zac fires himself towards target location, damaging and stunning all nearby enemies upon landing.

Let's Bounce: Zac bounces into the air, immediately knocking up, slowing and damaging nearby enemies. Once airborne, he bounces three times, dealing damage with each impact.

Flubber: Released 1997
This is Jake's topic. Nothing is innocent. >_>~DarkNight11
3 years ago#7
pretty unique kit

Skeleton King:3 passives and an active
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1555051/cle.gif http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1875n6uzefjuxgif/original.gif LOL IGN: Paintballreturns
3 years ago#8
pretty unique kit

Take lifesteal level 1, always.
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
3 years ago#9

He comes back from the dead and has a lifesteal melee aura that helps his teammates. Already a more interesting kit than anything in this game (which is good because he doesn't have much else).

But yes, if you're going to make a comparison, make it versus one of the first DotA heroes ever created using simple abilities and still lose.
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
3 years ago#10

He comes back from the dead and has a lifesteal melee aura that helps his teammates. Already a more interesting kit than anything in this game (which is good because he doesn't have much else).

But yes, if you're going to make a comparison, make it versus one of the first DotA heroes ever created using simple abilities and still lose.

go back to dota you scrub
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. im pretty impressed that Zac has a pretty unique kit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived