Trying to change the Community

#1FinalnicknamePosted 3/17/2013 6:10:37 AM
So I play to win like everyone else who plays. I'm not going to say I'm just trying to have fun because that's what everyone is doing. Yes I'm serious about winning and playing as a team but what is up with people being so rude?

It seems in every game I'm in if we aren't stumping the other team most players just want to give up. It's not till 2 people usually myself and someone else says no to the surrender over and over and over again that I can get a full game going. If I'm doing really well it's instant surrender if we have rocky start it's cry cry cry i give up omg i'm going to afk all game or feed.

Seriously like nothing but babies are playing all the while they are disrespectful to each other and rudely calling out mistakes. And the messed up thing about it all is the games where the team can't get their way and no one afk or feeds we usually come back and win.

Then on top of that if you're doing anything different people just want to tell you how to play and of course they are rude about it. This just blows my mind it's like it's normal and no one says anything about it.

I just hit level 30 so maybe that's just how it is but I hope to change that. I'm nice and kind and play to win. I dont give tips or tell you how to play without asking if you want to know what I think. I gladly give my life to a team mate if they dont have to die or can get the kill.

I never blame anyone of kill stealing because that really doesn't make any sense.

If you want to play with someone like me please add me I'm finalnickname lets make LoL a respectable community.
---
The world wouldn't seem interesting without the internet.....or is that the other way around?
#2xDarknezzxPosted 3/17/2013 6:17:58 AM
troy and abed in the mooooornin'
#3Finalnickname(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 1:36:36 PM
And another thing the games I play in aren't even ranked so there isn't a reason to be so hardcore >_<
---
The world wouldn't seem interesting without the internet.....or is that the other way around?
#4lDPlPosted 3/17/2013 1:38:52 PM
xDarknezzx posted...
troy and abed in the mooooornin'

---
Mmm, this jerked chicken is good. I think I'll have Fry's lower horn jerked.
It's used to it! Woooo!