Don't follow the meta? That's a ban

#1thebestestbestPosted 3/17/2013 7:22:01 AM
QualityPlayer gets another ban for playing unconventional builds.
#2brickwalker0Posted 3/17/2013 7:24:21 AM
There is more to the story youre not willing to admit.

Riot has called out players on the official forums hundreds of times for threads exactly like this.
---
PSN - brickwalker0
#3BhelliumPosted 3/17/2013 7:25:07 AM
don't feed his dumbery
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#4sonic_rockzPosted 3/17/2013 7:25:39 AM
There's a difference between 'not being meta', and going duo mid with AP Ashe and muramana Rammus.
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#5thebestestbest(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 7:28:23 AM(edited)
brickwalker0 posted...
There is more to the story youre not willing to admit.

Riot has called out players on the official forums hundreds of times for threads exactly like this.

If by that you mean they use misleading statistics that don't account for variables like games played and search through hundreds of games of chat logs to cherry pick a couple insults, then yes, they do "call out" these players.
#6thebestestbest(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 7:29:43 AM
sonic_rockz posted...
There's a difference between 'not being meta', and going duo mid with AP Ashe and muramana Rammus.

No, there isn't.

What you probably think "not following the meta" is playing meta except maybe building a different item first on your top laner.
#7jepaanPosted 3/17/2013 7:52:53 AM
^Oh dear. You certainly got got up on the wrong side of the bed.
---
-
#8myg0t_stkPosted 3/17/2013 7:57:56 AM
he was not banned for that. If you read the thread and the tribunal report card there are some things he should not have said in the game.
---
ezreal is my waifu
#9AnubisGhostPosted 3/17/2013 8:00:35 AM
if it was like this, every noob player making a weird build because they don't know they have to build certain things to certain champs would get banned

i mean, when i first started out, i thought it was a good idea to build attack speed only on malphite

ATTACK SPEED MALPHITE

never got ban for it though, just got laughed at a lot
#10thebestestbest(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 8:08:26 AM
AnubisGhost posted...
if it was like this, every noob player making a weird build because they don't know they have to build certain things to certain champs would get banned

i mean, when i first started out, i thought it was a good idea to build attack speed only on malphite

ATTACK SPEED MALPHITE

never got ban for it though, just got laughed at a lot

That's only because new players don't know the game and play with eachother.

Stick that new player in a ranked game and see what happens.