Karma Rework Official

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Karma Rework Official
3 years ago#1
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=35623691

Passive: Gathering Fire – Hitting enemy champions with Karma’s spells and basic attacks lower Mantra’s cooldown.

R: Mantra – Empowers Karma’s abilities, adding an extra effect to the next ability cast.

Q: Inner Flame – Skillshot that deals magic damage and slows enemies in an area.
Empowered by Mantra: Soulflare – Increases damage and leaves behind a zone that slows and, after a brief delay, explodes for AoE damage.

W: Focused Resolve – Enemy-targeted tether that deals damage over time. If the tether is unbroken after a short duration, the tethered target is rooted in place.
Empowered by Mantra: Renewal – Deals bonus damage and heals Karma for the duration of the tether.

E: Inspire – Shields an ally and grants them a short speed boost.
Empowered by Mantra: Defiance – Enemies near the shielded ally are damaged while nearby allies are shielded and granted a short speed boost.

Seems pretty neat. I've never played her, and I've only seen her played once, but this looks pretty neat.
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
3 years ago#2
old
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
3 years ago#3
I'm pretty curious to see how many people pick her up now.
LoL - Jokmor
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
3 years ago#4
Have they said anything about her numbers/ratios? There's no way in hell that shield is as crazy as it used to be with those new additions.
I saw the storm reach from the sky to the ground
As dark as the day was bright
3 years ago#5
pretty damn old.
3 years ago#6
Have they said anything about her numbers/ratios? There's no way in hell that shield is as crazy as it used to be with those new additions.

I'm thinking the damage is the same, but the shield is nerfed.
Gumshoe is my husbando. Hands OFF.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lskcvm4wIc1r45u0jo1_500.jpg
3 years ago#7
I'm curious if they changed Mantra at all. Is it still max 2 stacks with 30s base recharge or what?

Can't wait for numbahs and ratios to come out.
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
3 years ago#8
xVashTS98x posted...
I'm curious if they changed Mantra at all. Is it still max 2 stacks with 30s base recharge or what?

Can't wait for numbahs and ratios to come out.

one stack that your passive makes you get faster.
3 years ago#9
i just bought her ... mainly bc she was 3150, and was second to last with lb
Anyone who claims they're Awesome is just really a Bastard.
3 years ago#10
search button is your friend
Steam ID: mystr_E
http://heroesofnewerth.com/ref.php?r=Z11U9T0Q
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Karma Rework Official

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived