do you like league of legends more or dota???

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. do you like league of legends more or dota???
3 years ago#21
depends on the mood i'm in.
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
3 years ago#22
but I simply can't force myself to play through something I constantly dislike just for the sake of reaching that point where I finally like it. That in itself is bad design.

That's not bad design.

That's an opinion.
3 years ago#23
i cant stand dota. i tried it. i just dont like how complicated it all even looks.

dont like the hero designs either.

LoL so much simpler. i enjoy it more.
LoL summoner: Vejitables
3 years ago#24
Dota 2.

I used to play League and I still think it's a good game but Dota just feels more satisfying to play for me.
We FIGHT because [Insert reason/excuse/whatever here]!
3 years ago#25
Chaotic Warrior posted...
depends on the mood i'm in.

"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
3 years ago#26
I prefer HoN.
3 years ago#27
League. IMO it's more fun and it's the better game. Complexity of a game does not directly correlate to how good a game is, and anybody who argues otherwise is dumb. It's perfectly okay to like dota over league, it's just using difficulty as the reason that doesn't make sense.
Story of my life:
LoL IGN: Laveron
3 years ago#28
TheOneWhoPwnz posted...

I play on a Mac so I can't even play dota

Well, the mac was more of a temporary work solution due to lack of space in the room . . .
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun." - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. do you like league of legends more or dota???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived