Alistar had one of the lowest win rates not too long ago

#1The-World-SevenPosted 3/17/2013 11:29:01 AM
He isn't anymore and he's seeing a lot of tournament play.

What happened?
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#2ShurikoPosted 3/17/2013 11:29:43 AM(edited)
sheep

sheep happened

he still has one of the lowest win rates in the game
---
http://i.imgur.com/aTk36Od.jpg
http://www.synchtube.com/r/vidyagaemz
#3The-World-Seven(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 11:33:04 AM
is it that he's still good, balanced etc. but now that he's no longer a top ban, all the bads are just failing with him?
---
#4Lord SojiroPosted 3/17/2013 11:33:50 AM
He is a support with good carry potential because of his AoE knockup and single-target knockback, he can make plays himself but can also peel well for his carry. Problem is, he is like Leona in that he has to all in and less experienced players will make bad calls and get themselves killed and possibly their teammates.

Also, bad Alistars everywhere ulting right before they die and headbutting enemies they should not be headbutting to their team or low health ally.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#5tweakerlimePosted 3/17/2013 11:36:56 AM
Lord Sojiro posted...
He is a support with good carry potential because of his AoE knockup and single-target knockback, he can make plays himself but can also peel well for his carry. Problem is, he is like Leona in that he has to all in and less experienced players will make bad calls and get themselves killed and possibly their teammates.

Also, bad Alistars everywhere ulting right before they die and headbutting enemies they should not be headbutting to their team or low health ally.

this. When i support with ali, i either stomp the lane or lose miserably depending on how my adc is. If your adc can follow up your combo, then you should steamroll wlthe lane, but if your adc does't react , you arr in for a bad time
---
xbox live gt: Tweekerlime
#6The Last CetraPosted 3/17/2013 11:37:04 AM
Alistar has never been bad IMO. He just requires a little bit of intelligence and finesse to play, which sadly a lot of players lack.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#7The-World-Seven(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 11:45:09 AM(edited)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65541449

hey back when he was in the botom 10 win rates across the board i posted that topic and le peeps said it was his long cool downs.

he's still in the bottom 10 win rate in platinum (monthly) but i didn't see him in the bottom 10 anywhere else.

so....why is his win rate so low in plat, yet still sees so much play in high level tournaments?
---
#8mrmonstrPosted 3/17/2013 11:47:27 AM
Most noobs playing champions just feed.

Noobs playing Alistar headbutt enemies to safety AND feed.
---
LoL (EU West): mrmonstr (22)
LoL (NA): mrmonstrNA (2)
#9The-World-Seven(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 11:51:27 AM
can we just talk about his plat level performance? i already know that bad people are really bad with him.
---
#10MegaSTVPosted 3/17/2013 11:58:47 AM
He's not easy to use.

He's very team dependent.

He's good, but he won't do well on a brain dead team.
---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968