LoL Community really that closed-minded?

#11PhoenixNinePosted 3/18/2013 4:30:49 AM
You have to know when it's safe to Q minions and when it is not.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#122ez2ez2ezPosted 3/18/2013 4:36:09 AM
hi dark luna love your grandia redux pls hurry up on grandia redux complete ty
#13chaosdragon919Posted 3/18/2013 6:43:34 AM
mrmonstr posted...
"Your not a pro, Therefore your point is invalid," says LoL community.

Pretty much this. If you even try to deviate from the meta, you'll most likely get your ear chewed off, at least.
---
Needs more books.
#14Dark_Luna3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:32:49 AM(edited)
PhoenixNine posted...
You have to know when it's safe to Q minions and when it is not.

Of course. Although Q'ing minions is mathmatically not increasing clear speed -- only the bypassing terrain is (which is still convenient, obviously).

Without blue buff though, the idea is that it's never really worth using at all.

I've been starting Red Buff lately too (which very often completely screws over enemy junglers who want to invade me). So it works for that too.

In any case, thanks for the response, guys. I was a bit worried I was the flawed one here possibly (god forbid I'll release the guide I'm writing...).

I'll be interesting to see how her rework changes things. Hopefully W will be left the same (so essentially nothing changes).

2ez2ez2ez posted...
hi dark luna love your grandia redux pls hurry up on grandia redux complete ty

Slowly but surely. I have 5 other projects to work on too. =X
#15UnderwaterAirPosted 3/18/2013 8:34:39 AM(edited)
What surprises me is that you think the LoL community is still supposed to be composed of intelligent and thinking individuals.

---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#16SpacefrisianPosted 3/18/2013 9:23:01 AM
To much meta focused that the community cant put 1 and 1 together and thinks everyone should play a champion as the rest.

I given up trying to show them the awesomness of crystal rod on GP, even when its effectivness is hitting them in the face they arent seeing it.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#17Rookie_JetPosted 3/18/2013 9:44:50 AM
I thought this was common practice already by the time you get to lvl 4 or so. I usually still burn E on my main target, but I save Q for escapes.

Same with someone like Shaco...Sure, Q would get me some extra damage, but it's not worth not having an escape when I haven't farmed enough gold for wards yet.
#18Dark_Luna3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 10:22:41 AM
Rookie_Jet posted...
I thought this was common practice already by the time you get to lvl 4 or so. I usually still burn E on my main target, but I save Q for escapes.

Same with someone like Shaco...Sure, Q would get me some extra damage, but it's not worth not having an escape when I haven't farmed enough gold for wards yet.

I guess that for a long time Sejuani needed to frost the entire camp to kill everything at the same time. So most people haven't adapted to the new jungle yet.

Every Sejuani I see on stream, YT or spectator, they will always open with Q on almost every camp. And then complain that it's mandatory to clear or that it's on cooldown when they need it to escape.

E doesn't matter too much aside from the mana though. And heck -- it's viable to rank it up early if you want to be utility focused. I'll burn it after an AA to finish a camp sometimes.