potential Zac build

#1B01tPosted 3/17/2013 2:34:18 PM
Max R>Q>E>W,
build-

warmogs, spirit visage, omen, abyssal scepter, void staff, choice of merc treads/ninja tabi/ sorcerer's shoes.

I'm not sure this is an optimal build, but it's decent, imo.

Lots of regen, over 4k health, decent armor and MR, with enough AP for his W to do 6+4% damage for a nice even 10
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#2DeanyzyPosted 3/17/2013 2:39:48 PM
It's hard to come up with any good builds when his ability costs are so terrible. Once they make the sensible choice of changing his costs to flat values I'd imagine that an Amumu type build would work well, a touch of AP followed by a full tank build.
#3gkh5Posted 3/17/2013 2:41:52 PM
That's expensive, good luck getting all that consistently.

I feel like in the jungle locket and then visage would be a solid item path.

With top lane, maybe mogs, visage, Liandry's?

Haven't played him yet but I feel like visage would be core and Liandry's would apply max damage on all of his abilities so it makes sense.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#4profDEADPOOLPosted 3/17/2013 2:42:38 PM(edited)
I like getting WoTA or Spectral Wraith instead of Warmog's for spellvamp.

It is Void Staff or Liandy's depending on how much MR the other team is building.

That seems to be a good maxing order for in lane but while jungling you want to max W first.

And yea sometimes you want Locket more then Randuin's Omen.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, C&XF, Gambit, Young Avengers, Hawkguy, GA, I, Vampire, JLD and Constantine
#5B01t(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 3:01:42 PM
Deanyzy posted...
It's hard to come up with any good builds when his ability costs are so terrible. Once they make the sensible choice of changing his costs to flat values I'd imagine that an Amumu type build would work well, a touch of AP followed by a full tank build.

His costs aren't an issue. If you use W and then grab the glob, you'll gain more health than you'll lose. Usually same thing happens if you use Q. It's only E that has a large cost, but it's not something you spam anyways. IMO, they're fine, you just have to grab the pieces. Bit like Draven's axes, really.
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#6BerserkFGriffthPosted 3/17/2013 3:21:52 PM
I feel like Spectral Wraith is going to be core because of the health % cost
---
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Shenneh/Gifs%20Sora/d6f4073a17f3c6ae431f6c4in5.jpg
#7TomorrowDogPosted 3/17/2013 8:45:20 PM
BerserkFGriffth posted...
I feel like Spectral Wraith is going to be core because of the health % cost

Doubtful. He is all AoE and has mediocre AP ratios. Spirit Visage will be great because CDR is the best thing for his damage output and it will augment his already great sustain.

Otherwise, Q and W's health costs are basically negated even at full health by picking up the blobs and the lower he is the less the costs while the heals stay the same.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#8CaptainTaricPosted 3/17/2013 8:52:57 PM
The only good build on Zac is 6 Warmogs.
ChoGath back up, there's a new giant in town.