How's Nautilus nowadays?

#11Sword_SlasherPosted 3/17/2013 7:40:27 PM
aHappySacka posted...
He's extremely weak early on and prone to counter-jungling like Amumu, but unlike Amumu his ult isn't as game-changing so if he's behind it's not going to be easy to get back on track.

to the contrary. nautilus is one of the biggest game-changer junglers in the game because you can cheese a teamfight to get your team back on track.
---
Posted from my N-Gage
#12themagicpainmanPosted 3/17/2013 7:43:27 PM
One he hits 4, no lane is safe.

Once he hits 6...
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#13happyscrub1Posted 3/17/2013 7:45:07 PM
Slayn posted...
Nautilus is terrible. You are a hipster if you play him.

---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#14JiminyTheDingoPosted 3/17/2013 7:47:58 PM
He's great if you can get through the early game without the enemy looking to kill you. He's a fantastic ganker and tank, but not a good duelist. Although, if the enemy jungler does come hunting for you, but you have a laner somewhat close who is willing to come help (and has the map awareness to notice that you need help), then you can hold them in place and turn it around. I still really like him.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#15OwlRammerPosted 3/17/2013 7:49:19 PM
He's alright. In a good spot. He won't nearly be as deadly ad these utility bruisers though. You will want a high damage top laner.

Just build TAPS nautilus and you can do tons of damage
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#16Ravid182Posted 3/17/2013 7:59:21 PM
His first clear isn't good till you get level 2 shield. Then keep maxing that and he STOMPS the jungle so incredibly hard