Spirit of Lizard Elder on Jayce?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Spirit of Lizard Elder on Jayce?

User Info: Stalky24

Stalky24
3 years ago#1
I play a lot of jungle Jayce simply because Jayce is my favorite character and jungle my favorite position. I do well with it mostly because I am mechanically better with him than with any other champ.
And I find Lizard Elder a godlike item on him. It gives CDR and AD and gives him sustain. And the passive dot is triggered by his every skill, including melee W (which makes it a much better skill too). But I play him in lane very little, so my laning Jayce skills are subpar.

So my question is: would you consider it a good pick up on lane Jayce too even with basicly useless passive? You might even save on buying tear with that mana regen (if it's enough).

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
3 years ago#2
For it's gold price it is also very gold efficient, and even the monster damage bonus ain't bad to have by mid-game.

You could do worse.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Spirit of Lizard Elder on Jayce?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived