Elise or Zed?

#1WNxDevTechPosted 3/17/2013 5:10:59 PM
Who should I buy next? - Results (142 votes)
Zed
30.99% (44 votes)
Elise
30.99% (44 votes)
Oh Baby
21.83% (31 votes)
Pls
16.2% (23 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I decided to buy a 6k champ and since I'm about 400 IP away from that point I was wondering who is a better/ more versatile champ. ty gfaqs
---
...A TV screen tied to a rock could play Half-Life...-_MechanicalFrog
#2saint35Posted 3/17/2013 5:18:58 PM
Elise. I got Zed and regret it. Dies easily and takes way too much effort to get good with for little in return. He can do pretty good damage, but many other characters can do better damage in addition to being better at many other aspects. There's a reason he's in irrelevant tier. Elise is one of the best characters in the entire game meanwhile. Go with Elise. The only reason you could end up regretting Elise is that she's just not your playstyle.
---
Why modern education is failing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM6c-HY8dck
#3DeanyzyPosted 3/17/2013 5:37:44 PM
Zed doesn't get banned as much and he's incredibly strong, Elise is stronger but she's frequently banned. Both are good choices.
#4iiTryhardPosted 3/17/2013 5:40:05 PM
honestly, if you are in the bronze - silver range, elise isn't banned THAT much. Like, unless I ban her, i don't see her banned that much (im in silver 2 btw)

Get elise since Zed can't really carry a game that easily. Single target burst isn't really that effective for carrying games to be honest.
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#5Herbert0Posted 3/17/2013 8:39:42 PM
Get Elise if you want to win top but will probably get banned.

Get Zed if you want to win mid.
#6SupaPowersPosted 3/17/2013 8:41:32 PM
Herbert0 posted...

And jungle.
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
#7Kevman510Posted 3/17/2013 8:43:12 PM
Herbert0 posted...

And jungle.

His jungling got nerfed pretty hard, so his new place is mid.
#8Annie_HasturPosted 3/17/2013 8:50:43 PM
Neither, get me instead :>
---
"You smell like... burning!"
#9FoxDragon13Posted 3/17/2013 9:08:26 PM
Kevman510 posted...
Herbert0 posted...

And jungle.

His jungling got nerfed pretty hard, so his new place is mid.

Tell that to inSec, who wrecked GG with his zed play.

In all honest, it depends on your playstyle

Both are assassins, but different in way. Zed is built pure AD with some health, and his meant to completely one shot a carry or other high priotory target. With enough AD, with his W passive, he can one shot AD and AP carries with ease if he gets his full wombo combo off.

Elise is different. She is a tanky AP assassin clean up champ. She is meant to throw out some stuns and pokes with her percent HP moves. Then why enemy champs are low enough that is when she becomes clean up crew. So for Elise, all you really buy is spell pen, and health.

Also, Elise is getting a ranged nerf and damage nerf on her Q. Cut the flat damage and range by 25.

It is what you like a play style. Zed is mostly for mid and as a counter to Kha. If you are really good, he can make an excelent jungler with his clear times and damage. Point is you need to know how to hit skill shots, and know when the right moment to use your ult.

Elise is many meant for top, taking out those tanky tops now adays. So it is what you want.
---
"Are you quite finished?"-Black Mage
"I was thinking I should run around in an idiotic panic."-Fighter
#10samuricexPosted 3/17/2013 10:15:44 PM
Don't bother with Elise if your mechanics aren't very good. Zed is more playable. Both are really good champs ATM, you can't go wrong with either.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana