I think Optimus Prime would be a great champion.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I think Optimus Prime would be a great champion.

User Info: CaptainTaric

CaptainTaric
3 years ago#1
A tanky bruiser with a creative design and unique backstory.
Riot pls buy transformers for me thx

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
3 years ago#2
I'd rather have Sam's mom in the game. Such a great character.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
3 years ago#3
As long as it's G1 Optimus. None of this long-nose crap.
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD

User Info: mystermandragon

mystermandragon
3 years ago#4
what does optimus prime have that is special. Like a signature weapon or a unique ability.

im not a hard core fan of Transformer and my knowledge only extends to the movies and a few of the cartoons, but i dont really associate Optimus Prime with any special powers other than being a great leader and having a smexy voice, when compared to other transformers..

While those are great and all, each champion in League has unique combat abilities that show in their spells. I dont know if Prime has that.
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9

User Info: Fire_Away

Fire_Away
3 years ago#5
They would just make him a transformation-based bruiser

totally original
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
3 years ago#6
I want Starscream instead. He should be all backstabby and wanting to kill Megatron
?

User Info: earthmaster3

earthmaster3
3 years ago#7
mystermandragon posted...
what does optimus prime have that is special. Like a signature weapon or a unique ability.

im not a hard core fan of Transformer and my knowledge only extends to the movies and a few of the cartoons, but i dont really associate Optimus Prime with any special powers other than being a great leader and having a smexy voice, when compared to other transformers..

While those are great and all, each champion in League has unique combat abilities that show in their spells. I dont know if Prime has that.

He turns into a Muthafraking semi, summoning his trailer out of nowhere, what more o you want?
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
3 years ago#8
mystermandragon posted...

He has a rifle he always uses, in a couple episodes his arm turns into an Energon Mace or an Energon Sword, his ult could be pulling up his trailer (which is a weapons dock), or using the Matrix of Leadership and provide a menagerie of AOE buffs or something.
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I think Optimus Prime would be a great champion.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived