I think Optimus Prime would be a great champion.

#1CaptainTaricPosted 3/17/2013 8:05:21 PM
A tanky bruiser with a creative design and unique backstory.
Riot pls buy transformers for me thx
#2TomorrowDogPosted 3/17/2013 8:07:47 PM
I'd rather have Sam's mom in the game. Such a great character.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#3wantfastcarsPosted 3/17/2013 8:09:10 PM
As long as it's G1 Optimus. None of this long-nose crap.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#4mystermandragonPosted 3/17/2013 8:22:33 PM(edited)
what does optimus prime have that is special. Like a signature weapon or a unique ability.

im not a hard core fan of Transformer and my knowledge only extends to the movies and a few of the cartoons, but i dont really associate Optimus Prime with any special powers other than being a great leader and having a smexy voice, when compared to other transformers..

While those are great and all, each champion in League has unique combat abilities that show in their spells. I dont know if Prime has that.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#5Fire_AwayPosted 3/17/2013 8:21:42 PM
They would just make him a transformation-based bruiser

totally original
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#6shadyelfPosted 3/17/2013 8:26:48 PM
I want Starscream instead. He should be all backstabby and wanting to kill Megatron
---
?
#7earthmaster3Posted 3/17/2013 8:28:25 PM
mystermandragon posted...
what does optimus prime have that is special. Like a signature weapon or a unique ability.

im not a hard core fan of Transformer and my knowledge only extends to the movies and a few of the cartoons, but i dont really associate Optimus Prime with any special powers other than being a great leader and having a smexy voice, when compared to other transformers..

While those are great and all, each champion in League has unique combat abilities that show in their spells. I dont know if Prime has that.

He turns into a Muthafraking semi, summoning his trailer out of nowhere, what more o you want?
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#8wantfastcarsPosted 3/17/2013 8:29:36 PM
mystermandragon posted...

He has a rifle he always uses, in a couple episodes his arm turns into an Energon Mace or an Energon Sword, his ult could be pulling up his trailer (which is a weapons dock), or using the Matrix of Leadership and provide a menagerie of AOE buffs or something.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD