Riot and their CC centric game. New champions make it worse.

#11MizunoRyuuPosted 3/18/2013 4:45:59 AM
Stop complaining about the CC we have in this game. The fact that it's so weak is one of the main reasons LoL outperforms the frustrating stunlockfest that is DotA 2. There are no spammable AoE 6 second slow/silence/stuns that bypass all forms of magic immunity on non-ultimate abilities in LoL.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#12themagicpainmanPosted 3/18/2013 4:46:42 AM
It's still nothing compared to Dota, so I'm not really worried.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#13SoulknightX0Posted 3/18/2013 4:46:49 AM
CC in league is probably the weakest of all aos/moba games ever.

I think the longest and imo the stupidest is fiddle/rammus' 3 second fear/taunt. Comparing a point and click to say kennen's 3 strike system is hilariously bad.

All the easy cc happens to be the longest lasting in lol
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#14ohnoitslueshiPosted 3/18/2013 4:47:25 AM
Man, you're really gonna hate DotA, where just about everyone has CC that dwarfs anything that LoL has. Or HoN, AKA the game where even seasoned DotA players were complaining about the sheer ridiculousness of the CC.
---
"No more silly faces."
#15another guyPosted 3/18/2013 6:05:06 AM
Ashe's arrow has a 3.5 second stun after traveling 2800 units.
---
"Hippogryph? You'd think there would be some hippo or some gryphon in there... I see a moose chicken" - Rodent
#16mystic belmontPosted 3/18/2013 6:14:43 AM

Yeah, and you have to be really good with it/extremely lucky to get that 3.5 second stun.
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
#17SalvatorePosted 3/18/2013 6:37:52 AM

Yeah, and you have to be really good with it/extremely lucky to get that 3.5 second stun.

Eh, it's not that hard if you aim down the lane or down a jungle path. If you can reasonably expect no lateral movement from the opponent, it's actually not as unlikely as you think to land the fountain-to-river shots.

The real fun comes with trying to predict the lateral movement. Most satisfying thing in the game to get exactly right.
---
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.