Champs you play a lot with but always lose with?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champs you play a lot with but always lose with?
3 years ago#11
Nasus. When I began playing with him, I won around half the times I used him, but now I barely play with him because I always lose. I'd say that in the last 10 games I played with him I won 1 or 2. I can't seem to hold my lane and farm enough to be relevant late game. And my team usually sucks as well.

And Skarner. Since I started making a defensive build, no matter how good I jungle, how many ganks I make, I lose most times. Using a tanky build, I try to be the one initiating and use my ultimate on the carry, but for some incomprehensible reason my team usually focus somebody else.
3 years ago#12
During Halloween I got twisted fate because of the skin, and played him a lot but was really bad. I'm still trying to be good with him but im not sure...
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
3 years ago#13
Most champs I play a lot I win with but the few are probably

Leona ( can play any support except Leona. I'm god awful with her)
Riven ( my favourite champ, still suck with her but improving)
Rumble ( used to be good with him when I played him more, came back and sucked)
GT: DeLaMal
LoL: Cascayde
3 years ago#14
Riven....No matter how bad I thrash top... there's always someone as fed on the other team!
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
3 years ago#15
Nocturne. When I first got him I did pretty good, but lately I just plain can't do it. I think I've lost my Nocturne mojo.
~SamuraiChicken~
There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?
3 years ago#16
Zed. So fun to play but cant seem to win!
3 years ago#17
Well, when I play ranked I seem to lose with any champion I play alot (Nocturne, Vi...) and win with champs that I hardly ever play
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
3 years ago#18
Zac, I haven't won once with that guy
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
3 years ago#19
Vayne. One of my favorite champs, but I never win using her.
3 years ago#20
Leona if I'm not duo bot with someone. My fav support but if I'm solo q support I get an adc who doesn't respond to pings or realise how to capitalise on my engages. It's painful having to play leona passively.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champs you play a lot with but always lose with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived