Champs you play a lot with but always lose with?

#11user_ptPosted 3/18/2013 4:23:07 AM(edited)
Nasus. When I began playing with him, I won around half the times I used him, but now I barely play with him because I always lose. I'd say that in the last 10 games I played with him I won 1 or 2. I can't seem to hold my lane and farm enough to be relevant late game. And my team usually sucks as well.

And Skarner. Since I started making a defensive build, no matter how good I jungle, how many ganks I make, I lose most times. Using a tanky build, I try to be the one initiating and use my ultimate on the carry, but for some incomprehensible reason my team usually focus somebody else.
#12hypermoePosted 3/18/2013 4:24:48 AM
During Halloween I got twisted fate because of the skin, and played him a lot but was really bad. I'm still trying to be good with him but im not sure...
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#13CascaydePosted 3/18/2013 4:38:17 AM
Most champs I play a lot I win with but the few are probably

Leona ( can play any support except Leona. I'm god awful with her)
Riven ( my favourite champ, still suck with her but improving)
Rumble ( used to be good with him when I played him more, came back and sucked)
---
GT: DeLaMal
LoL: Cascayde
#14PyrizzlaPosted 3/18/2013 5:28:17 AM
Riven....No matter how bad I thrash top... there's always someone as fed on the other team!
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#15New_PantsPosted 3/18/2013 5:33:49 AM
Nocturne. When I first got him I did pretty good, but lately I just plain can't do it. I think I've lost my Nocturne mojo.
---
~SamuraiChicken~
There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?
#16QuadPonyPosted 3/18/2013 5:55:22 AM
Zed. So fun to play but cant seem to win!
#17gallantknightPosted 3/18/2013 6:38:17 AM
Well, when I play ranked I seem to lose with any champion I play alot (Nocturne, Vi...) and win with champs that I hardly ever play
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#18earthmaster3Posted 3/18/2013 6:57:16 AM
Zac, I haven't won once with that guy
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#19BenWhoDrownedPosted 3/18/2013 7:16:05 AM
Vayne. One of my favorite champs, but I never win using her.
#20PhoenixEgg88Posted 3/18/2013 9:00:39 AM
Leona if I'm not duo bot with someone. My fav support but if I'm solo q support I get an adc who doesn't respond to pings or realise how to capitalise on my engages. It's painful having to play leona passively.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10