Questions about the ribbons

#1whiteshadow_exePosted 3/18/2013 1:17:07 AM
I've had a red ribbon since I was lvl 7, but I don't understand why. I now have a green ribbon. How many ribbons are there, and why did it change or what do they mean?
---
XBL/PSN/SummonerName/Steam: NightshadeEXE
#2ineedaname88Posted 3/18/2013 1:24:15 AM
Losing your red ribbon and getting a green one means you've stopped feeding and now your team generally likes you.
---
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
#3whiteshadow_exe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 1:26:26 AM
And all along I thought it was a good thing :/
---
#4XxMistahKrazyxXPosted 3/18/2013 1:27:50 AM
the ribbons are gained from Honor, which you earn by playing well, or at least, by being a friendly person to play with or against.

Red is Honorable Opponent earned only from people you've played against.

Green is Team Work, earnd by allies on your team who thought you played well for the team

Blue is Friendly, given for being a friendly person in game, only awards by allies

Yellow is Leader (or Great Leader? mine says Great) earned from allies (Helpful? im not sure how i got it really) but yes i'm assuming earned from Helpful or Friendly.

I actually got my Friendly and Great Leader ribbons at the same time, but its always shown the yellow one
#5XxMistahKrazyxXPosted 3/18/2013 1:29:22 AM
whiteshadow_exe posted...
And all along I thought it was a good thing :/

lol it is a good thing... it means people like how you play. you're helping your allies and doing what it takes to help the team.

Green is much better than Red because green can only be earned from allies. Any random person who beats you in a match can give you Honorable Opponent
#6Tactician_LordPosted 3/18/2013 1:35:43 AM
I have the red one because I was one more teamwork honor from attaining green...now I have double the amount of teamwork honor than honorable opponent but still have the red one, wish it changed colors to the one whose quantity you have the most.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#7whiteshadow_exe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 2:18:30 AM
I SA reading a topic about ribbons and someone mentioned a purple ribbon. The supposed rarest. Is this true?
---
#8TheDarkNerdPosted 3/18/2013 6:08:23 AM
the ribbons are gained from Honor, which you earn by playing well, or at least, by being a friendly person to play with or against.

Red is Honorable Opponent earned only from people you've played against.

Green is Team Work, earnd by allies on your team who thought you played well for the team

Blue is Friendly, given for being a friendly person in game, only awards by allies

Yellow is Leader (or Great Leader? mine says Great) earned from allies (Helpful? im not sure how i got it really) but yes i'm assuming earned from Helpful or Friendly.

I actually got my Friendly and Great Leader ribbons at the same time, but its always shown the yellow one

Green is earned with Friendly+Teamwork, Yellow is Helpful+Teamwork, Blue is Friendly+Helpful.

It seems like they changed the threshold recently for various ribbons to make them more evenly distributed. Haven't seen any more blue ribbons since, however.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#9Shiranui777Posted 3/18/2013 6:49:14 AM
I guess it goes by frequency of honors. If you get a new one it is because you got higher scores with that ribbon or something.

Really wish they'd just add all 4 to each corner, really not that hard.
---
Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMIws86ZLyk why i lost faith in humanity
#10xMrShadowPosted 3/18/2013 6:52:03 AM
I had a green one but for some reason I don't have it anymore. I wasn't banned and my honor has not been wiped. Can anyone explain why my ribbon is gone?
---
3DS Friend Code - 4811-6938-3649 Pkmn Black 2 2452-2591-2605 NID - Mr.Shadow
PSN/XBL - xMrShadowZ