Questions about the ribbons

#11wantfastcarsPosted 3/18/2013 6:57:34 AM
xMrShadow posted...
I had a green one but for some reason I don't have it anymore. I wasn't banned and my honor has not been wiped. Can anyone explain why my ribbon is gone?

I've heard that the reason you get ribbons is due to the frequency of which you get a certain honor. I have less Teamwork than a few of my friends, because they've been paying longer, but I tend to receive it much more often than they do. I have a green ribbon, someone with almost double my Teamwork does not. If that is true, my guess is simply that you're not being honored as frequently as you used to be.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#12xMrShadowPosted 3/18/2013 7:00:50 AM
wantfastcars posted...
xMrShadow posted...
I had a green one but for some reason I don't have it anymore. I wasn't banned and my honor has not been wiped. Can anyone explain why my ribbon is gone?

I've heard that the reason you get ribbons is due to the frequency of which you get a certain honor. I have less Teamwork than a few of my friends, because they've been paying longer, but I tend to receive it much more often than they do. I have a green ribbon, someone with almost double my Teamwork does not. If that is true, my guess is simply that you're not being honored as frequently as you used to be.

Well that would explain why honor from friends does nothing.
---
3DS Friend Code - 4811-6938-3649 Pkmn Black 2 2452-2591-2605 NID - Mr.Shadow
PSN/XBL - xMrShadowZ