Proof that the Tribunal system is a joke

#1Dust91Posted 3/18/2013 7:03:59 AM
When you give crybabies the power to potentially (90%+ chance) get you banned for something present in every.single multiplayer and real life game.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3236396

Suddently, grown men are weaklings that can't take online interaction entirely and hide behind the Tribunal system to punish those who make their inferiority complex worse.
#2failure_turtlePosted 3/18/2013 7:14:16 AM
this is where people argue with you because you based your opinion off of a series of foolish assumptions

neat
---
Be yonce.
#3SilenVtPosted 3/18/2013 7:15:53 AM
You do know Riot is the one who decide whether or not you deserve a ban
#4plasmatic5Posted 3/18/2013 7:26:05 AM
Show me one sport where the professionals are not required or encouraged to be a good sport. Maybe in your middle school, you say "gg easy" at the end of a basketball game, but in real life, people actually have something called good sportsmanship and politeness.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#5Dust91(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 7:28:33 AM
plasmatic5 posted...
Show me one sport where the professionals are not required or encouraged to be a good sport. Maybe in your middle school, you say "gg easy" at the end of a basketball game, but in real life, people actually have something called good sportsmanship and politeness.

LOL, you sound like someone that hasn't played sports before. If you haven't talked trash (with ''gg easy'' is not btw) between teams then what kind of sports have you been practicing, Chess?
#6SilenVtPosted 3/18/2013 7:31:45 AM
Dust91 posted...
plasmatic5 posted...

LOL, you sound like someone that hasn't played sports before. If you haven't talked trash (with ''gg easy'' is not btw) between teams then what kind of sports have you been practicing, Chess?

It's all about not being a jerk
#7Dust91(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 7:33:53 AM
SilenVt posted...
Dust91 posted...
plasmatic5 posted...

It's all about not being a jerk

Being a jerk is calling someone names, intentionally feeding or going afk on purpose.
Spamming my /taunt animation and saying ''gg easy'' is part of the competitive nature of any sports out there.
#8Mitsune_RakaenPosted 3/18/2013 7:34:29 AM
Dust91 posted...
plasmatic5 posted...

6. Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat

Having a great game is one of the biggest joys that League of Legends can bring you. But always bear in mind that when youíre relishing that landslide victory there is someone on the receiving end that is probably ripping their hair out. While itís alright to celebrate, make sure that you keep any gloating (or any other mode of self-indulgence) out of all chat. Instead, thank your opponents for the game. After all, despite their best efforts, they just made you a very happy person.

Moreover, if youíve just lost, avoid pointing any fingers or deploying excuses. Even if you had a great game, itís not alright to blame your team. You had five opponents in that game, and - seeing as you just lost - chances are that they had something to do with it. We all know that losing can be frustrating, particularly if itís a close game or one thatís completely one sided, but nobody likes a sore loser. Instead, thank your opponents for the game, and take a moment at the end of game screen to ask what you could have done better. If youíre polite, you might pick up a few pointers that can help you counter your opponentís strategy in the future.

Tl;dr saying 'gg easy' is punishable.
---
You can't take the sky from me.
#9Dust91(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 7:42:32 AM
Mitsune_Rakaen posted...
Dust91 posted...
plasmatic5 posted...

6. Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat

Having a great game is one of the biggest joys that League of Legends can bring you. But always bear in mind that when youíre relishing that landslide victory there is someone on the receiving end that is probably ripping their hair out. While itís alright to celebrate, make sure that you keep any gloating (or any other mode of self-indulgence) out of all chat. Instead, thank your opponents for the game. After all, despite their best efforts, they just made you a very happy person.

Moreover, if youíve just lost, avoid pointing any fingers or deploying excuses. Even if you had a great game, itís not alright to blame your team. You had five opponents in that game, and - seeing as you just lost - chances are that they had something to do with it. We all know that losing can be frustrating, particularly if itís a close game or one thatís completely one sided, but nobody likes a sore loser. Instead, thank your opponents for the game, and take a moment at the end of game screen to ask what you could have done better. If youíre polite, you might pick up a few pointers that can help you counter your opponentís strategy in the future.

Tl;dr saying 'gg easy' is punishable.

Now you're treating the game like it involved proffesionals or gentlemen in it. No, people are jerks everytime, and maybe they should try harder next time.
I can't believe people are so sensitive.
#10ssj4supervegetaPosted 3/18/2013 7:46:10 AM
it happens all the time, therefore it should be ok!
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!