Proof that the Tribunal system is a joke

#31DarkArch0nPosted 3/18/2013 6:36:14 PM
sociopaths

Wah, someone talked crap to me over the internet by simply saying "gg easy". They must be a sociopath.

Way to assume. Further prove why you guys are so sensitive over little things.
#32TheDarkNerdPosted 3/18/2013 6:45:11 PM
You don't like the playerbase Riot is catering to? Just leave. If people like the TC had their way, these "crybabies" would be gone, killing off what Riot believes to be their largest source of income.

So if you want to drive a line between the jerks and the crybabies, Riot's gonna side with the crybabies. If you don't like that, there's plenty of other MOBAs out there for you to play.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#33CammyApplePosted 3/18/2013 6:46:26 PM
It's funny. People cry about getting a ban for being a dick yet they say others are being "too sensitive".

Follow Wheaton's Law.

If anything when they hand out bans for "easy" they should be accompanied by a message that states the length of the ban followed by the word "Easy".
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#34Hydra2887Posted 3/18/2013 6:46:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#35CammyApplePosted 3/18/2013 6:47:07 PM
TheDarkNerd posted...
You don't like the playerbase Riot is catering to? Just leave. If people like the TC had their way, these "crybabies" would be gone, killing off what Riot believes to be their largest source of income.

So if you want to drive a line between the jerks and the crybabies, Riot's gonna side with the crybabies. If you don't like that, there's plenty of other MOBAs out there for you to play.

"Jerks" are "crybabies" hiding behind a big facade.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#36LordBleckZPosted 3/18/2013 6:48:29 PM
DarkArch0n posted...
sociopaths

Wah, someone talked crap to me over the internet by simply saying "gg easy". They must be a sociopath.

Way to assume. Further prove why you guys are so sensitive over little things.

"(unless I want to start **** for the fun of it),"
Lol
---
Firm believer in jolly cooperation.
#37ZenzokuPosted 3/18/2013 7:13:54 PM
I can't believe people take this as a sensitivity issue. It's beyond me how people can think that.

Obviously you have to look at the context, and not the words themselves and just decide from that. If someone's being doing friendly banter the entire match, it should be obvious that it's a joke and therefore pardoned immediately.

It's about wether or not it's being said with malicious intent. If you go "GG EZ" after winning a match, when nothing has been said before, or people have argued earlier in the match for whatever reason it's just to be a douche. It's an issue revolving sportsmanship, and poor sportsmanship should just get the **** out.