when is jax getting nerfed

#1ffxblak12Posted 3/18/2013 7:28:14 AM
he is due
#2Susan0Posted 3/18/2013 7:41:51 AM
Mana issues and hefty cooldowns for E, Loses to Casters or Champs that don't rely on AA,can be kited periodically, builds mostly damage.

Off the top of me head
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#3Airborne_GnorcPosted 3/18/2013 7:44:58 AM
Don't let him farm, make sure bot lane wards, make him pop his ult first before hopping on him, don't rely on AAs, etc.
---
Formerly Z911
#4ERLiNoPosted 3/18/2013 7:46:14 AM
Only op champs get nerfs.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#5happyscrub1Posted 3/18/2013 7:46:24 AM
I haven't seen a fed jax in a while. I rarely see a jax win his lane without jungle ganks lately too.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#6DracovianPosted 3/18/2013 8:08:56 AM
Jax is nowhere near the monster he was. He has a really hard time against any champ who knows how his E works. Ranged especially.
---
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House
#7centurion911Posted 3/18/2013 8:11:40 AM
This board is funny.

Only reason Jax isn't getting used much in tourneys is because of all the lane switching. With his need to be in melee range to farm and heavy mana costs on his E, he gets wrecked in a lane swap. Even with this crutch, Shy uses him a lot and destroys with him.

Against other tops he can outscale and crush them.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#8Rookie_JetPosted 3/18/2013 8:51:57 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
I haven't seen a fed jax in a while. I rarely see a jax win his lane without jungle ganks lately too.

Most Jaxes I see are competent. I just won my last lane with him against a Riven. She's the one who had her jungler camp me to keep me from massive snowballing before 15 min.

Overall, you don't need to WIN lane as Jax though. You just need to stay alive long enough to get to late game. The only people I have a massively difficult time with are Rumble and Vlad. Everyone else, I'm perfectly happy stalemating them and playing passively because there aren't many other champs who scale as well as Jax late game.

Also, I like to take tele on Jax. If bot has bush control and has it warded, I like to telegank bot. **** is OP.
#9ThreshTheDBagPosted 3/18/2013 11:06:00 AM
Jax is not the monster he was back in early S3 and late S2.

BotRK buff was good for him, but hes still in an okay spot.
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1555051/cle.gif http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1875n6uzefjuxgif/original.gif LOL IGN: Paintballreturns