Fiora Idea

#11thedarklordx3Posted 3/18/2013 3:17:34 PM
centurion911 posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
centurion911 posted...
Fiora's problem isn't her sticking power. It's that bruisers can just crush her.

LOL no. She can 1 vs 1 plenty of brusiers.

She can, but the duelists crush her in a straight up fight.

Darius, Jax, Lee Sin, Renekton.

Then there's the Yorick/Jayce/Elise pokers that beat her

Then Rumble pounds her down too. A lot of unfavorable matchups.

Then Malphite lols all over her

Shen beats her too with sustain/poke/dueling all in one

Olaf beats her with superior trading power/sustain

Heck, she's one of the very few I'm happy to take on as Nasus.

AA-centric kits aren't favored in this League of AS-slows, especially now that Warden's Mail is a highly bought item.

isn't it ironic that the grand duelist is a bad duelist? that'd be like if annie was 60 years old and used the light side of the force
---
Jax is the single greatest champion in League of Legends(TL:DR: Jax OP)
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#12happyscrub1Posted 3/18/2013 3:19:30 PM(edited)
centurion911 posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
I can and have beat everyone of those with firoa besides malphite, yorick, elise, rumble and jayce

I can and have beat a Teemo with Garen.

Doesn't mean it's a good or even matchup in any way.

I've beaten like atleast 10 jaxs with fiora in gold elo. The very few times I lost to him was from jungle ganks.

I even made plenty of threads on gamefaqs about it.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=happyscrub1+fiora+jax&oq=happyscrub1+fiora+jax&gs_l=hp.12...3364.3364.1.4077.1.1.0.0.0.0.117.117.0j1.1.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.6.psy-ab.kOoKkVDVotA&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.43828540,d.b2I&fp=7372fa266b941f7d&biw=1920&bih=955

---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#13centurion911Posted 3/18/2013 3:19:56 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
centurion911 posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
I can and have beat everyone of those with firoa besides malphite, yorick, elise, rumble and jayce

I can and have beat a Teemo with Garen.

Doesn't mean it's a good or even matchup in any way.

I've beaten like atleast 10 jaxs with fiora in gold elo. The very few times I lost to him was from jungle ganks.

I even made plenty of threads on gamefaqs about it.

I've read them, and I'm still 100% convinced that a Jax should mop the floor with a Fiora if he knows what he's doing.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#14thedarklordx3Posted 3/18/2013 3:24:49 PM
Metleon posted...
Passive: Each basic attack and cast of Lunge steals 4% of the target's movement speed and attack speed for 4 seconds. This effect stacks up to 5 times.

Basically, this gives her greater dueling capabilities and allows her to effectively chase targets down.

sooo.... a minor modification to the passive of rageblade and Jax? except instead of just generating it out of thin air, it's stolen form your opponent?

happyscrub1 posted...
LOL no. She can 1 vs 1 plenty of brusiers.

this is funny to me because jax's E dodges her entire ultimate if you fire it at the right time

happyscrub1 posted...

a diamond 1 player can 1v5 a team of bronze 3's with sona and get a pentakill

you prove nothing by playing with people who are either terrible, far worse than you or both

centurion911 posted...

I've read them, and I'm still 100% convinced that a Jax should mop the floor with a Fiora if he knows what he's doing.

he doesn't even need that really, all he needs to know is that his E dodges her ult

other than that, as long as he can play jax(like... physically) he should do fine,

squishy people do very badly in 1v1's against jax unless it's a carry and 45 minutes or they're fed
---
Jax is the single greatest champion in League of Legends(TL:DR: Jax OP)
#15happyscrub1Posted 3/18/2013 3:56:28 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...

this is funny to me because jax's E dodges her entire ultimate if you fire it at the right time

1. Not hard to ult him when his E is on it's long ass cooldown

2. If he's saving his E for when I ult, he's gonna NEED to use it to save his ass because I'll be burning my 3 normal spells everything they are up.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#16SoulknightX0Posted 3/18/2013 3:59:24 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...

2. If he's saving his E for when I ult, he's gonna NEED to use it to save his ass because I'll be burning my 3 normal spells everything they are up.

please dont start this stupid argument again
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#17MizunoRyuuPosted 3/18/2013 4:04:31 PM
Her sustain is the only thing keeping her alive. Don't remove it. Also, she already has a movespeed and AS steroid and a double gapcloser, so she's hardly in need of extra chasing power.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#18VoidgolemPosted 3/18/2013 4:04:39 PM
it's really her tendency to immediately evaporate whenever she's looked at funny.

Can't really build tanky or you get laughed at by everyone else. Can't build AD because you instantly die while not ulting (or your team has really excellent CC initiations...in which case you may as well be Darius)

what do.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#19xMikhalxPosted 3/18/2013 4:06:20 PM
Fun fact; Jax's ultimate is also a soft counter to Fiora in itself because it gives more armor/mr.

Another fun fact: Jax's counterstrike lasts longer than Fiora's counter (I have no idea why =.=).

Jax should have the advantage versus Fiora, but it's still a skill matchup as are all matchups in this game.
---
LoL IGN: Mikhal
#20thedarklordx3Posted 3/18/2013 4:52:41 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...

at lvl 18, it has like a 6 second CD, meaning he can use it 2 or 3 times in a single fight

and his R means he can tank your damage meanwhile his W and the passive on his R will outsustain you and then you try to ult and he'll use E and pwn you

checkmate

Voidgolem posted...
it's really her tendency to immediately evaporate whenever she's looked at funny.

Can't really build tanky or you get laughed at by everyone else. Can't build AD because you instantly die while not ulting (or your team has really excellent CC initiations...in which case you may as well be Darius)

what do.

whine to riot until she gets buffed

also, her ult sucks, I litterally saw a video of people dodging it in various ways

watch and despair: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNDfiF5Pfgk

xMikhalx posted...
Fun fact; Jax's ultimate is also a soft counter to Fiora in itself because it gives more armor/mr.

Another fun fact: Jax's counterstrike lasts longer than Fiora's counter (I have no idea why =.=).

Jax should have the advantage versus Fiora, but it's still a skill matchup as are all matchups in this game.

I've played exactly 1 fiora,

she did the same as me in game, but that's because she roamed most of the game, meanwhile she could barely scratch me while I was like 2-0 against her at 10 minutes

after that she left me to farm top and roamed, its the only reason she wasn't 2-13 with 57 CS at 45 minutes

the whole game, the jungling noct was loling, at one point even commenting: "who picks fiora against a Jax?!?!?" and that was BEFORE I told them about the E dodge ult thing
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me