Question about Jarvan E nerf

#1xRustySpoonPosted 3/18/2013 3:01:38 PM
Jarvan's flag is losing the bonus armor when you throw it out. Is it just that his team doesn't get bonus armor anymore, or does he not get bonus armor all together?
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#2viperesquePosted 3/18/2013 3:02:12 PM
He keeps his passive bonus armor.
---
FACT: Four out of five people are crushed to death by giant diamonds every day.
#3xRustySpoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 3:03:13 PM

hence why i said "when you throw it out", aka the Active portion. Does he still get bonus armor from the active and his team does not, or is it gone completely.
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#4lightdragoon88Posted 3/18/2013 3:04:24 PM
The only thing the flag will give when it out is the attack speed.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#5nr55sTHETRUTHPosted 3/18/2013 3:04:27 PM
xRustySpoon posted...

hence why i said "when you throw it out", aka the Active portion. Does he still get bonus armor from the active and his team does not, or is it gone completely.

Get Renek'ton
#6AmarajahPosted 3/18/2013 3:04:54 PM
The way it's worded, it means there's no armor aura for his team and no double-up on that same armor aura for jarvan when he throws it out.
#7centurion911Posted 3/18/2013 3:05:34 PM
xRustySpoon posted...

He doesn't get any armor from the active now. He only gets the passive armor.

That's why they buffed his shield
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#8Savra104Posted 3/18/2013 3:06:33 PM
xRustySpoon posted...

The way it worked before is that all allies (including himself) gained the bonus armor from the active. They removed that part. Jarvan does not gain bonus Armor from the Active but still gains it from the Passive.
#9MetleonPosted 3/18/2013 3:06:48 PM
The only thing that will give him Armor is the passive, so he'll get the same armor bonus whether or not the flag is out. The only reason to use his E after the nerf will be to either jump to it with his Q or give everyone an ATS boost.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#10AmarajahPosted 3/18/2013 3:11:23 PM
The only thing that will give him Armor is the passive, so he'll get the same armor bonus whether or not the flag is out. The only reason to use his E after the nerf will be to either jump to it with his Q or give everyone an ATS boost.

It will probably still double up his attack speed boost, didn't check on the PBE, but that's a good enough reason to throw it on a jungle camp while jungling or trying to take down a turret fast or push a wave quick.