Which Support Should I Buy?

#1dot921Posted 3/18/2013 2:37:51 PM
Which of these Supports should I buy? - Results (108 votes)
Thresh
37.04% (40 votes)
Sona
19.44% (21 votes)
Janna
16.67% (18 votes)
Leona
26.85% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Yeah.
#2Masemune_100Posted 3/18/2013 2:40:38 PM
Incoming Thresh landslide.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#3HagenExPosted 3/18/2013 2:49:23 PM
Janna least voted? Wow. She's possibly the best support in the league right now, she relies on good positioning and reflexes but I absolutely love her.
#4Suffer_NotPosted 3/18/2013 2:58:45 PM
Janna least voted? Wow. She's possibly the best support in the league right now, she relies on good positioning and reflexes but I absolutely love her.

23 votes isn't really enough to make any claims.

Janna is a strong support, but she doesn't fit the meta. People want aggressive supports that can make plays and set up kills for the team. Janna can't really compete with Sona, Thresh, Taric, Blitz, Lulu, Zyra, or Leona in that arena.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#5thedarklordx3Posted 3/18/2013 3:20:27 PM
lol, buy lux, she's the only one who can actually fight if the ADC is an idiot and the game needs to be carried
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#6centurion911Posted 3/18/2013 3:21:22 PM
Suffer_Not posted...

Janna is a strong support, but she doesn't fit the meta. People want aggressive supports that can make plays and set up kills for the team. Janna can't really compete with Sona, Thresh, Taric, Blitz, Lulu, Zyra, or Leona in that arena.

If you have a Kog then you can't get any better than Janna
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#7B01tPosted 3/18/2013 3:46:27 PM
centurion911 posted...
Suffer_Not posted...

If you have a Kog then you can't get any better than Janna

actually, i'm quite the fan of lulu with kog.

Although you're right in that janna rocks too :D
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#8HagenExPosted 3/18/2013 9:02:59 PM
Suffer_Not posted...

Sheep.
#9lightdragoon88Posted 3/18/2013 9:09:38 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--5zjsNoD24s/UMa46W4JPTI/AAAAAAAAASw/XkcmW4HYqMs/s1600/talesofvaloran023.png
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#10Ultraknight64Posted 3/18/2013 9:11:39 PM
Obviously the only answer is Heimerdinger support.

Never get ganked, damage the enemy jungler if they try to gank. Best brush control in the game.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>