I have completed the rammus vs ashe calculations

#1PrintScreenKeyPosted 3/18/2013 3:10:12 PM
I have some interesting numbers.

Ashe is level 18 and has 6 items : Berserker's greaves, IE, BT, PD, PD, LW. Typical masteries/runes for ADC assumed.

Rammus is level 18 and has no items, flat armor red/yellow, %hp quints. No masteries.

-> Ashe takes 3 seconds to kill Rammus with DBC on.

Rammus now adds 21 points in the defense tree, in all relevant places to prevent damage from auto attacks.

-> Ashe takes 4 seconds to kill Rammus with DBC on. A WHOLE EXTRA SECOND with masteries.

After testing every item, Randuin's Omen increases survivability the most. Rammus adds Omen.

-> Ashe takes 7.35 seconds to kill Rammus with DBC on. (Yes i took into account DBC disappearing after 6 seconds).

The best item now to increase survivability is... THE FROZEN HEART!. Rammus adds FH.

-> Ashe takes 10.58 seconds to kill rammus with DBC.

The next best item now is ...... Warmog's Armor.

-> Ashe takes 15 seconds to kill rammus with DBC activated twice! (Yes I took into account the 20% cdr from frozen heart and no I am not counting health regeneration, he has 57hp/5 which adds another 171 hp which will be deleted in one ashe shot, might allow him to survie another 0.5 seconds).

Every player needs boots, but ninja tabi actually helps quite a bit, lets give rammus some ninja tabi.

-> Ashe takes a staggering....17.66 seconds to kill rammus!

Rammus has spent 727 gold for every second of life so far!

... But wait, rammus REFLECTS damage from ashe's auto attacks, shouldn't ashe be dead by now? Well she isn't because soraka giving is her MR from her passive and bulwark, and soraka is healing healing her.
To last longer against ashe, buy another warmog's and randuin's omen.
To close this case, buy a thornmail.

Conclusion
If you are rammus and do not want to die to ashe buy the following items:
-Ninja Tabi, Warmog's Armor, Thornmail, Randuin's Omen, Frozen Heart.
#2MetleonPosted 3/18/2013 3:23:16 PM
No Super Speed Rammus vs. Ashe ult makes me sad.

And wouldn't BotRK be better than the second PD for DPS? You can also have Ashe use the Active for even more damage. Also, Randuin's is going to get nerfed soon, but it still might be the best item at the beginning.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#3g-cube_mastaPosted 3/18/2013 3:24:45 PM
but what if Ashe used her crit passive to steal red buff from Rammus during his jungle so that he is under leveled and she has true damage on her autos?
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#4PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 3:28:58 PM
Metleon posted...
No Super Speed Rammus vs. Ashe ult makes me sad.

And wouldn't BotRK be better than the second PD for DPS? You can also have Ashe use the Active for even more damage. Also, Randuin's is going to get nerfed soon, but it still might be the best item at the beginning.

Yes I would think so. The omen still adds 500 HP 70 Armor. the 5% nerf will increase ashe's damage by 7% at best.