Newest PBE Elise buffs

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Newest PBE Elise buffs
3 years ago#1
What does that even mean? What does PBE stand for? I've heard people say it and stuff.
Kill me and take all my gold, just don't harm me T.T
Badazz stylezz GGzz WPzz 2006 Nerf pls
3 years ago#2
PlayBoy Entertainment
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
3 years ago#3
Public Beta Environment

You get to test the future changes to see if they work properly and function great.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
3 years ago#4
Public Buffs on Elise. It's when the community gets to choose what buffs Elise gets. A bunch of Elise mains spammed it and voted for Riot to buff her even though she's already overpowered.
R.I.P. Obstaculos 2/20/2013
http://i.imgur.com/V09ujlb.png
3 years ago#5
LaqOfInterest posted...
Public Buffs on Elise. It's when the community gets to choose what buffs Elise gets. A bunch of Elise mains spammed it and voted for Riot to buff her even though she's already overpowered.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
3 years ago#6
I thought Elise was getting nerfed in next patch? Is there some joke I'm not getting or what's going on?
Why modern education is failing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM6c-HY8dck
3 years ago#7
Nerfed and buffed.
3 years ago#8
The damage and range on her human Q are both getting nerfed, but the damage on spider Q is getting buffed to compensate. Fair enough, as it's dealing with her biggest problem (far too safe and difficult to approach) while making going into spider mode a bit more attractive.
"No more silly faces."
3 years ago#9
The "public beta environment" is the place riot tests out changes before sending them to the real game. A select number of players have access to this. And of they find that the change is a good one, they add it to the real game. :)
"if i was a women i would kill myself so i would never have the chance to sleep with you" ~Cloneslayer
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Newest PBE Elise buffs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived