Would appreciate a critique of my support Ashe.

#1PoorCountryPosted 3/18/2013 8:13:27 PM
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/40550960#history
#2centurion911Posted 3/18/2013 8:16:12 PM(edited)
Would think that Crucible would be wanted. If you're support Ashe you wanna help your AD kite a bunch and a free cleanse would really help that.

EDIT: Also, Frozen Heart>Thornmail because of the team helpfulness.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#3mantana888Posted 3/18/2013 8:16:35 PM
Don't forget to steal elder lizard from jungler with your passive crit then go mid and get first blood with red buff and another crit
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#4happyscrub1Posted 3/18/2013 8:17:19 PM
no Zekes?
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#5myg0t_stkPosted 3/18/2013 8:20:59 PM
mantana888 posted...
Don't forget to steal elder lizard from jungler with your passive crit then go mid and get first blood with red buff and another crit

this
---
ezreal is my waifu
#6PoorCountry(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:28:35 PM
mantana888 posted...

Cool, I'll try it.

No Zekes. I get pretty tanky towards the end of the match with Locket and Runic Bulwark, so I try to capitalize on that. In my recent game (which isn't showing up) I built a Frozen Mallet. Does its slow stack with Ashe's Q? I'm also thinking of adding Iceborn Gauntlet for the AoE slow, mana, max cooldown reduction, and armor.
#7DarkArch0nPosted 3/18/2013 8:28:59 PM
No man

Don't get a Frozen Mallet
#8PoorCountry(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:37:13 PM
centurion911 posted...
Would think that Crucible would be wanted. If you're support Ashe you wanna help your AD kite a bunch and a free cleanse would really help that.

I very rarely get caught. It's usually in a team fight that I go down because everyone focuses me, thinking I'm ad carry.
#9PoorCountry(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:39:01 PM
DarkArch0n posted...
No man

Don't get a Frozen Mallet

The reason I get it is that the enemy sometimes manages to get away for no reason other than my slow isn't strong enough, or I'm not shooting quick enough. So what do you recommend instead of Frozen Mallet?
#10centurion911Posted 3/18/2013 8:41:13 PM
PoorCountry posted...
centurion911 posted...

I very rarely get caught. It's usually in a team fight that I go down because everyone focuses me, thinking I'm ad carry.

Not you getting caught, your AD.

You cleanse him if he gets caught.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."